Silsbee vs WOS - Regional Finals

STigerNation

11 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Oh but they can't because they have know one to talk too at home and they gotta say that their were there when win state title again and again and again. See what gotta understand this is not about coach t. This about bitter people that cant stand to look in the mirror at the self admit the they have issues with there life so they come to the game and let it all out and finger point and its everywhere. The year we the sc in Houston I went back and watched Katy the next day and they were up 17 0 at the half. Katy fans wanted  the coach head because they wasn't up 40 0 at the half. They have won about 5 or 6  sc with this and it was still bitterness because the lead wasn't big enough according to the fans. I think it ended up 47 to 7 Katy or something like but my point is some people just wanna have something to complain about no matter what.

Katy 34 Lake Travis 7

My wife told me one time, she said if the people in the world loved each other like u love coach t and wos there would be world peace and no wars ever. I said do u think I love wos more than I love u. And she said I'm not answering that. But I said I love u more than my mother and she said I'll take what I can get.

10 minutes ago, LC-M said:

No problem, I was at the game. I usually follow Katy. You going to the Silsbee vs wos game?

Man we going to Vegas for our 7 yr anniversary Tuesday through Saturday but at 5:30 there  which is 7:30 here I will have my ears on. She calls it a vacation, but if i can shake them dice just right it will be my retirement party.

4 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Man we going to Vegas for our 7 yr anniversary Tuesday through Saturday but at 5:30 there  which is 7:30 here I will have my ears on. She calls it a vacation, but if i can shake them dice just right it will be my retirement party.

Our anniversary is on the 7th hopefully a win will part of the celebration 

5 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Have fun, I'm going this summer when school is out I cannot wait.

15 minutes ago, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING said:

Have a good time. I’m not going to the game. I just can’t make myself leave the area to watch a game out of the way. I think I’m gonna catch a newton game. 

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Lol. So you have them wining by 2 scores and they escaped by one score, a FG , last time?  Aaah, brother Jag...  Ya killing meh...  

I’m gonna make a bold prediction and probably get called out for this- if ANYBODY wins by two scores it will be Silsbee. Wos doesn’t have the firepower on offense to keep up if it becomes a high scoring game.

I’ll take Silsbee’s chance of scoring against wos defense over wos chance of scoring on Silsbee’s defense.

31 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I’m gonna make a bold prediction and probably get called out for this- if ANYBODY wins by two scores it will be Silsbee. Wos doesn’t have the firepower on offense to keep up if it becomes a high scoring game.

I’ll take Silsbee’s chance of scoring against wos defense over wos chance of scoring on Silsbee’s defense.

Good post and good point, from a non biased prospective...

9 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

I’ve seen both play the past two weeks. What is getting overlooked by wos fans is that Silsbee defense is playing just as good, if not better, than wos defense. 

I believe you have a good point. But I’m going with the history repeating itself theory Silsbee  3-20 can’t beat the Mustangs. 

1 hour ago, studd88 said:

Sadly enough Soulja, ive heard the same things and it sickens me. I played for him and my sons too. Bottom line is.. he will put you in a position to be successful. If you put in the work, you will play! He believes in discipline and don't care what your daddy's name is. I wish he did more as far as recruiting, but he's just old school. Its all about camps now anyway. He prepares you for life and I wouldn't trade him!

Daddy could've played in NFL. But that don't mean nothing. Guess he proved that with Chris Cole's son. Lots of haters, but look what jd3 did for is after the fact

31 minutes ago, LC-M said:

That’s true. But both schools are in setx and I think there would have been a large fan base come to the game if played local. Plus I’ve never seen  Daingerfield play. 

Yes and i agree in that i thought it would have been nice and wanted a closer game.  But playing it away like that should avoid the issues that have hone on outside of local games recently.