1. no-look

no-look

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• There's speculation that I've heard that Trump might get 18%, or more, of the black vote.  If this happens -- the Demoncratic party is done!
    • Arizona Governor Katie Hobbs has found herself embroiled in yet another controversy, as new evidence has emerged showing a potential bribe of $400,000 was paid to her for state contracts. This shocking revelation has caused outrage among GOP state legislators and raised serious questions about the governor’s ethics. The scandal centers around donations made to a dark money group that organized Hobbs’ inaugural events last year. According to reports, one of the donors was a state contractor who contributed six figures to the 501(c)(4) nonprofit group. Just months later, this same contractor received millions in state funds. This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • @Big girl  @UT alum  @Boyz N Da Hood Folks -- you cannot make this stuff up!!
    • From the article:  "President Trump alleges that Attorney General Merrick Garland’s appointment of Mr. Smith is illegal because he was not working for the federal government when the appointment was made.  “The Appointments Clause does not permit the attorney general to appoint, without Senate confirmation, a private citizen and like-minded political ally to wield the prosecutorial power of the United States. As such, Jack Smith lacks the authority to prosecute this action,” Christopher Kise, one of the former president’s attorneys, wrote in a motion to the court." If Judge Cannon does rule, and I believe she will, that Jack Smith's appointment is illegal, will Trump sue the DOJ and Jack Smith personally for wrongful prosecution?  I think he should.  Then when Trump becomes President he should go after Smith, and others, for election interference!  I think he'll do that also.   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
    • Besides all that it’s terrible for you. stick to water people