hardest hit you seen all year

Hardest hit I've seen all year was a scramble by our QB.  he then wento oposite of the play against the grain and there was several 'decleater blocks' vs. Nederland.  It was ugly!  Since we talking about hits, a Lamarqe player found himself  seated on his dairy-air after getting truck-sticked by Brandon Williams.  Williams normaly dosn't show emotion, but he turned and looked at him.  Priceless.

my senior year john falgout got an interception and on the return a reciever tried to tackle him...i don't know how to put pictures up, but there is one of john running and all you can see is someone's feet straight up in the air

biggest one I have been involved in...ozen's Mack Randall was a little mad because we had been throwing him around all game, so he came and ear-holed me like 8 seconds after a play while i was standing there with my center- didn't really hurt, and didn't get called by the refs, but I now know that even I can fly

Guest PNGfan07

the hardest hit ive seen is when Kville played The Jasper Bulldogs and a guy off of jasper's team picked up Kvilles QB and slammed him right on his head and gave him a mild cuncussion

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder