TOP RETURNING PLAYERS IN 21-3A NEXT YEAR

definately will have to go with justin and heinz swish for fannett. they might contend for state if they get new goals. if you would like to help send money to the repair-a-rim foundation send a pledge to 409-550-0761 thank you

Heinz Swish

i highly doubt that. HJ beat them 110~ish to like 53, with donahoe scoring only 4 points less than HF's total score, not to mention that he fouled out with like 4 minutes left in the game.

Jim McDonald and Aren Bevil will be some key hogs for WO-S next year.  The addition of point guard Darius Rubin, will make them contenders.

Defense POY- Jim McDonald

Offensive POY- Aren Bevil

Newcomer of Year- Darius Rubin

Mustangs will win the district title next year if Jim McDonald steps up big on both ends of the court

i guess everyone has allready forgot about trey burrell...by the way the season ended..i see him being the closest to filling donahoes shoes...notice i said closest...

No i have to disagree with you on that.. Like Rub said up there Bernard is going to have to be the one a step it up this coming up season....

Jasper may take it next year with the leading squad

dominique- play maker; awesome shooter

arron garret- dominate point great at takin it in

terrance avant-- fastest post i've ever seen; great defense

rodrick kyles-- a good ball handling pose

and a few others... but this is all i got right now...

So you all forget Shannon Robinson of Silsbee :o. He was a sophmore who took it all at point guard. He one of the top players to look at next year with most of the team leaving. The only coming back starter next year too. You will see big improvement on him at speed and handling. He will be the best point guard in southeast area next year

:) everybody is losin Seniors...which were key players...except Jasper. they only lost a few good seniors...but the rest is history.... if we dont beat jasper, aint none of yall gonna beat 'em because we aint lost nobody...if you dont feel that. then you are  gonna feel the loss when jasper takes state...

fannet_boi08

yeaya

:) everybody is losin Seniors...which were key players...except Jasper. they only lost a few good seniors...but the rest is history.... if we dont beat jasper, aint none of yall gonna beat 'em because we aint lost nobody...if you dont feel that. then you are  gonna feel the loss when jasper takes state...

fannet_boi08

yeaya

Well the only person that we lost is donahoe and we are still gunna stomp yall!

we also lost woo... who was good inside man... but HJ will still be very strong next year with some experienced players returning as Juniors and Seniors...

Weldon

Sundgren

Ricossa

Burrell

Bernard

Payne

McNeely

lil' Steve

there are also some JV players that will step up next year...

Fontenot

Roby

and maybe a few others...

and the freshmen team is also very good...

they were undefeated in district and only lost 1 game all year to a private school in houston...

we will be strong next year... and we will make playoffs for at least the next 3 years...

we also lost woo... who was good inside man... but HJ will still be very strong next year with some experienced players returning as Juniors and Seniors...

Weldon

Sundgren

Riccosa

Burrell

Bernard

Payne

McNeely

there are also some JV players that will step up next year...

Fontenot

Roby

and maybe a few others...

and the freshmen team is also very good...

they were undefeated in district and only lost 1 game all year to a private school in houston...

we will be strong next year... and we will make playoffs for at least the next 3 years...

Nice and lil steve

Guest ST4life

So you all forget Shannon Robinson of Silsbee :o. He was a sophmore who took it all at point guard. He one of the top players to look at next year with most of the team leaving. The only coming back starter next year too. You will see big improvement on him at speed and handling. He will be the best point guard in southeast area next year

I have seen that kid play and i think he is going to be the best point gaurd next year in 21-3a

Guest ST4life

Well the only person that we lost is donahoe and we are still gunna stomp yall!

good luck to both of yall but you have alot more teams to think about cause next year is going to be a true battle for district and every one i think is just about even

iunno probaly some kids from bridge city i mean they were just loaded with talent this year.... NOT

Not a very classy post. I remember talking to BC Coach every night after their games and he was not once upset over the Cardinals efforts. They may not have had stud players or won many games but at least they gave their all. Don't kick a team when they are down and don't call out players when hardwork just doesn't pay off in the win column.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder