Anahuac @ Buna Predictions?

these are easily the two best teams in the district. i played for anahuac the last four years i graduated last year, then went off to play some college ball along with two other guys i graduated with. the thing about anahuac is that we were stuck in very tough 3a district for four years but we dominated 2a the whole time, 2 years ago i think we played buna 6 times and i think we split it 3-3......so dont count anahuac out of it, their is plenty of talent in the swamps...so buna will need to be ready..it should be a good game......i say anahuac 9-7

Guest bigred55

Buna has a way different team this year with only about two returning starters....they are mainly soph.'s and juniors with one freshman so you cant compare them to last years team....if they can hit the ball they will win big

I think anahuac takes this one because of pitching..I dont think neither team has very good pitching but i just think if Damon goes the all the way Buna wont hit it past the pretty solid defense of Anahuac. Anahuac will put the ball in play regardless of who is pitching.

what?? did someone say neither team has pitching?? WOW!!! I know Ritter from Anahuac is probably the hardest thrower in the district, and Buna has 2-3 guys that can shut you down if they are on. We have played both teams so far and in my experiences I say Buna is much more dominant...we were up 6-0 on Anahuac until the 7th inning with Ritter on the mound...on the other hand Buna stayed on top of us 2-1 till the 5th then blew it wide open. Both teams can explode at netime but Buna is a tough place to go into and win!!

Guest bigred55

hit whoever they throw at them??? are you serious....nobody in this district has "hit" buna's pitching....the most runs any team has scored is three and those werent ever earned

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder