what three 22-4A teams will go to play-offs and why?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still so much discussion about Nederland's abymissal defense last year. Yes, the defense was weak LAST YEAR. We are days away from starting two a days for 2007 season. Look for Ned defense to improve in run and pass defense. If ned front 4 on D can pressure the QB and if Ned plays more man coverage like we did late in the season last year as opposed to zone coverage, then we should fair better statisically this season. More importantly in the win column.

Ned's run defense has been suspect for the last 6 years and counting.  Ned's DB's are too slow to play man.  Cover 2 in your friend......

SFA85 I'm not sure you even know who Nederland has at DB, much less how fast they are!LOL The defense Nederland puts on the field this year will be one of the best they have had in 6 years.

Really doesn't matter James.  Teams can run up that soft belly of a Defense and don't need to throw.....

Getting better by using players  from a 4-3 JV team doesn't impress me

Really doesn't matter James.  Teams can run up that soft belly of a Defense and don't need to throw.....

Getting better by using players  from a 4-3 JV team doesn't impress me

Nothing soft about this years defense. I respect your opinion but I do believe in the end you will see and believe.

Guest Nederland Bulldogs

I'm still going with the dogs on winning it. We used to whip up on Dayton even though there're better now. Central worries me more.

LCM..BOJO

Dayton

Central

bojo shcmojo...and why on earth would moody try to copy MOJO of all the tag lines to try to swipe?  does he think that saying "BOJO" will make them have mojo magic?  be original dude!  there are a thousand websites that have a gazillion catch phrases...then last season he tried to take the chain gang thing from wos!  the lcm players were given little pieces of chain like from a little kids swing set or something, not a dan hooks piece of chain, that those guys earn & bust their butts for, it was embarassing...hello?!  that school is just across town...everybody shops at the same wal-mart, you can see chain gang on their wos football t-shirts!  don't think you can just paint the idea green & gold & call it your own!

Well, BOJO is really lame. I think Moody will be a good short-term thing for the Bears, and he might even get them into the playoffs for a round or so. But the BOJO thing is lahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. I see the cars all over Orange, but they don't realize how many people are COUNTING the "bojo" cars as a joke. I don't get it at all.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83