what three 22-4A teams will go to play-offs and why?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it will be a hot game and I bet it will be packed. It will be a great hs game atmosphere.

Did you see the pick for 3rd under the forum on setx sports.  LCM IS PICKED 3RD AND PNG 5TH. The Sports Writers even know LCM will finish ahead of your indians. OH MY

I hope PNG takes LCM lightly. The Bear fight song will be playing many times at the reservation. :D

yall get one win against us in what? 10 years? and yall act like yall won a superbowl.  we have three dominating running backs all with different skills and a quarter back who can pick apart a defense in minutes.

The last ten years dont matter it is the now that matters and we have the better team. Your glory days were over a few years ago, it is our turn now.

They had all scores in the second quarter of the scrimmage ( game situation) and BC number of players depth was not even close to LCM.

Plus if you read my post about "Bridge City is learning new "O" & "D" plus considered as a rebuilding year" they had some breakdowns in secondary coverages due to the 4/3  defense they are trying to learn.

Not knocking BC because they will be strong soon but the level of competion you will see soon will intensify  ;)

No doubt LCM will probably not stomp the indians 42 -0 twice in a row, but PNG fans need to respect the Bears. I know there is a pride thing when you dominate the district for a while but you have to respect anyone who beats you by 42 points.

NewIndian, its that time of year to reply to all of the former Band members & Volleyball players :D

It is amusing all the talk/ hype this year, I guess the wide open competition brings out the best in all of us.

LCM by 14 at least over PN-G.
Keep it up, you just wish you could be our rival.

Driver is 10 times better than Tatum and the score will be LCM 28  PNG 14.

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO COMING TO THE RESERVATION AND WINNING"

Want respect/ earn it

Will see you

LCM 42 AND PNG 0

Who remembers the last 10 years anyway.

What we remember NOW IS THE RECENT 42-O DRUBBING OF YOUR 2 GOOD

RUNNING BACKS AND YOUR QUARTERBACK THAT CAN BREAK A DEFENSE APART. ???

I can remember last year watching all the purple people leaving in the 4th quarter.

I'm not worried about earning your respect, when the respect was earned by the other district teams when they saw the score 42-0, in favor of LCM.

Can't wait to win again.

Let me tell you like this.  Just keep winning and you will see one of these beasts out of this district.  Then let's see the talking.  Matter of fact, why are you even talking?  Friendswood got bounced the first round.  And when I say bounced, I mean smashed!  84 yards of rushing yards on LC?   That will get you beated by our cellar dwellers!

The real question is could any 22-4A team finish in the top half of 23-4A?  I don't think so.  LaMarque, Friendswood, Texas City, and Angleton (and probably Dickinson) are all better than any team from 22-4A.

The last two times you've played Dayton you've won.....but by what??? A cumulative 4 or 5 points? Several of the teams in our district would compete with most of yours. Like Coop said, you need to check the score of the Angleton scrimmage. Just a scrimmage, but 700 yards of offense doesn't lie. You need to stay off this board if you can't post a more intelligent statement than that.

The real question is could any 22-4A team finish in the top half of 23-4A?  I don't think so.  LaMarque, Friendswood, Texas City, and Angleton (and probably Dickinson) are all better than any team from 22-4A.

If I remember correctly...a few years ago Angleton faced Dayton in the Division 1 play off game and put a pretty good hurtin' on them.  I believe the score was something like 33 to 14 or close to it.  That was the year we had Calvin Davis as QB and Lamar Mitchell as RB.  BUT, Dayton did lose to Oak Ridge by a couple of points in the third round.  So be careful when making posts without researching.

Guest 87CRU79

I believe 2 years ago Nederland faced 2 teams from that district going 2-0:

Texas City W 38-14

Friendswood W 42-35 2OT

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124