Oh-Oh! 27 More Years Before Yall Are The Minority

BLUEDOVE3

11 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

So, your article breaks it down by age when whites become the minority. Okayyyy!!! They give you guys an extra 20 years  more or less become you are taken over.  Yall better get that wall up fast or those stats will be null & void. But, its going to happen, no matter what type of spin you try and put on it. Hispanic is a culture, which is much stronger than a racial identity. Read that last sentence again. History has shown us its about destroying the culture...

About destroying what culture?  You mean killing off whites like their doing in South Africa?  Do all the other races really want white people gone?  Btw, Hispanics most of which are predominantly spainish blood, have been consider white until just recently.  Since the democrats have started dividing everyone, I guess they’re considered brown now.  Ever notice how divisive the Democrats are?  Use to be men & women - now it’s lgbtqrstuvwxyz.  Was, white, black, oriental, and American Indian - now it’s, white, not so white, black, light black, brown, beige, red, pink, yellow, green, blue.  

On 8/24/2018 at 0:38 AM, Hagar said:

About destroying what culture?  You mean killing off whites like their doing in South Africa?  Do all the other races really want white people gone?  Btw, Hispanics most of which are predominantly spainish blood, have been consider white until just recently.  Since the democrats have started dividing everyone, I guess they’re considered brown now.  Ever notice how divisive the Democrats are?  Use to be men & women - now it’s lgbtqrstuvwxyz.  Was, white, black, oriental, and American Indian - now it’s, white, not so white, black, light black, brown, beige, red, pink, yellow, green, blue.  

I'm just not convinced enough that you really take that much interest in other cultures. You would also know that the people within those cultures define themselves now, something that wasn't possible years ago because "others" did the defining for them. And I'll let you take one guess who the "others"  are :)

6 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I'm just not convinced enough that you really take that much interest in other cultures. You would also know that the people within those cultures define themselves now, something that wasn't possible years ago because "others" did the defining for them. And I'll let you take one guess who the "others"  are :)

I take an interest in other Americans, and American culture.  I tend to disregard any gender other than male or female.  

37 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

But you do, right?

lol

4 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

It's not hard to guess who you think is the villain in any and every scenario.

And it's laughable that you constantly stereotype then accuse others of stereotyping.