Basketball Forum MODS

Silsbee92

I know I'm more of a Baseball and Football guy on this site but I do want to say something here..

I follow Silsbee sports mainly and though I can be aware of most things going on in the area I have to admit I am ignorant of some things.

I want to say thanks for the Basketball forum setup.  I have really read and kept up with Basketball the last few years strictly

due to the quality and caliber of info coming from this site. The info this year looks really well organized for some reason to me, maybe Im just now catching

up with it, but man what a job.  Mad Respect to those putting in the hours. 

The information on tourney games early in the season is a go to resource for SO MANY PEOPLE who are not "true" basketball fans but sincerely want to follow and keep up with their teams.

To Todd, Mike, and to whomever I have not met who contribute heavily to this endeavor....

Thank You.

May we all find a passion such as yours.

James WIggins

TigerNation

c/o 92'

14 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

I know I'm more of a Baseball and Football guy on this site but I do want to say something here..

I follow Silsbee sports mainly and though I can be aware of most things going on in the area I have to admit I am ignorant of some things.

I want to say thanks for the Basketball forum setup.  I have really read and kept up with Basketball the last few years strictly

due to the quality and caliber of info coming from this site. The info this year looks really well organized for some reason to me, maybe Im just now catching

up with it, but man what a job.  Mad Respect to those putting in the hours. 

The information on tourney games early in the season is a go to resource for SO MANY PEOPLE who are not "true" basketball fans but sincerely want to follow and keep up with their teams.

To Todd, Mike, and to whomever I have not met who contribute heavily to this endeavor....

Thank You.

May we all find a passion such as yours.

James WIggins

TigerNation

c/o 92'

Thanks, James!