New Caney vs vidor predictions...

mytwocents-28

10 minutes ago, Realville said:

If you can get rid of the little man syndrome troll named Pakronos I would love to talk about the game.

all i said is vidor gonna get molested and monkey stomped friday and SOMEONE got butt hurt and played the dozen....ummm this is the NC vs Vidor thread??? okay i'm talking about vidor getting the brakes beat off them and EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!!! lol...talk about an air raid...when Vidor "defense" steps on the field, it's gonna be bombs over Baghdad lol as in the song by outkast lol...so realville and other pirate fans can understand...no fly zone means you can't fly...vidor defense is BOTH houston airports, LAX, and the busiest airport in the counrty atlanta , ALL IN ONE LOL...can i get some frequent flyer miles too?? Keitha Jones and Mr. Hull did did lol

11 minutes ago, pakronos said:

all i said is vidor gonna get molested and monkey stomped friday and SOMEONE got butt hurt and played the dozen....ummmthis is the NC vs Vidor thread??? okay i'm talking about vidor getting the brakes beat off them and EVERYBODY KNOWS IT!!! lol...talk about an air raid...when Vidor "defense" steps on the field, it's gonna bombs over Baghdad lol as in the song by outkast lol...so realville and other pirate fans can understand...no fly zone means you can't fly...vidor defense is BOTH houston airports, LAX, and the busiest airport in the counrty atlanta , ALL IN ONE LOL...can i get some frequent flyer miles too?? Keitha Jones and Mr. Hull did did lol

Yay y’all got a victory against us this year. Y’all got bullied all over the field last year an choked on little ole Vidor an could not bring home the district championship. Didn’t hear all that smack after y’all lost. Had to share the DC. Just like y’all choked against PNG. Your an embarrassment to PAM with previous insinuations. 

5 minutes ago, Realville said:

Yay y’all got a victory against us this year. Y’all got bullied all over the field last yearan choked on little ole Vidor an could not bring home the district championship. Had to share it. Just like y’all choked against PNG. Your an embarrassment to PAM with previous insinuations. 

ummmm...STICK TO THE SUBJECT!!! mods will lock it up cause you going PERSONAL with it...like i said...NC TALENTED offense will hang as much as they want on William P Hobby Airport...aka..Vidor defense lol. #noflyzonenot!! lol

13 minutes ago, pakronos said:

ummmm...STICK TO THE SUBJECT!!! mods will lock it up cause you going PERSONAL with it...like i said...NC TALENTED offense will hang as much as they want on William P Hobby Airport...aka..Vidor defense lol. #noflyzonenot!! lol

Don’t want to talk about last year. It hurt didn’t it! Lol