Predictions for district 21-3A

yeah someone posted that wow all that is amazing but let me think oooohhh yeah silsbee did almost all of that on a 4a level so put that in your pipe and smoke it

Almost is the key word.

We do not have the state titles they do. Like I said in an earlier post Let it go give HJ their due, they deserve it and let it play out next year.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ST4life

Almost is the key word.

We do not have the state titles they do. Like I said in an earlier post Let it go give HJ their due, they deserve it and let it play out next year.

you must be crazy im not backin down from people that said silsbee is not a good team

you must be crazy im not backin down from people that said silsbee is not a good team

Me crazy :o

You are the one that is arguing a point that you can not win, everyone that knows basketball knows Silsbee had a good team. HJ has scoreboard, learn to live with it and get em next year.

No one is saying that Silsbee is a bad team. Every one knows that Silsbee has a great basketball team. Just that H-J was better this year and won state.

Silsbee and H-J will both be good next year, they will battle it out and we will see who will win. Stop arguing about stupid stuff, because when it comes to state titles I think H-J has the upper hand.

hj and silsbee are both great teams...this year hj came out on top and won state, they were the better team this year...but silsbee is still a very good team...silsbee and hj for the next few years will be up and down...chill

hj and silsbee are both great teams...this year hj came out on top and won state, they were the better team this year...but silsbee is still a very good team...silsbee and hj for the next few years will be up and down...chill

this is a great post... right on target... both are very good teams and programs... HJ came out on top... both teams will be good for years to come and both will compete for next years district championship...

this arguing needs to stop... theres nothing anyone can do except wait for next year and see how it plays out...

Guest fridaynightlights

yeah someone posted that wow all that is amazing but let me think oooohhh yeah silsbee did almost all of that on a 4a level so put that in your pipe and smoke it

One would think that a school that SUPPOSEDLY did ALMOST all of that on a 4A level should drop to 3A and make the 3A schools look silly........right?

Guest fridaynightlights

Sounds like some kids need to get back to debate class and English class.  First, learn that facts provide proof.......opinions mean very little.  Second, learn to spell and construct a sentence properly.  Then, when you  have done all that come back and make a logical post.  Please, for the sake of the majority of people from Silsbee.......stop making a great town and school look foolish.

You guy's are killing me.  Silsbee and HJ have and will continue to have great teams. Silsbee is loading with athletes and HJ has one of the premier programs in the state.  They will be at war till "the cows come home", and as a basketball fan I love it.  But please let's keep it civil (for the guys from Rio Lindo, that mean not to get too mean and ugly).

Guest ST4life

Me crazy :o

You are the one that is arguing a point that you can not win, everyone that knows basketball knows Silsbee had a good team. HJ has scoreboard, learn to live with it and get em next year.

o we will get them next year

Guest ST4life

One would think that a school that SUPPOSEDLY did ALMOST all of that on a 4A level should drop to 3A and make the 3A schools look silly........right?

It has been only one year since the district change and silsbee dominated the last districrt trust me you will see a change next year

Guest ST4life

AMEN!! this is stupid

if this is stupid then why have you been making comnments im glad you think your not doing anything to cause problems im sorry that your perfect

Guest bleed orange

While you guys are arguing back and forth. Orangefield and Bridge City will sneak in through the back door unoticed and steal all the thunder. Oh I forgot we are to "white" as some one put it on another thread.

it doesn't matter if you white, blue, green, orange, black. If you can play some basketball and prove that your team can win games, then bring it quit smack talking, trash talking about other school it just making you look really stupid to you and your school. All we can do now is wait and see what happen next year I'm still rooting for Silsbee all the way but im gonna wish the other team luck if they think they have what it to make play off in this tough district

Guest bleed orange

Oh I agree, "Master T" it should not matter what color you are. If you go look on the thread " Toughest District" you will see that "Blackhawk" said Orangefield is too white. Maybe then you will understand why I said what I did. I don't believe I did any smack talking. How can I? Remember I am from Orangefield. I will leave that to the HJ and Silsbee kids. They seem to have taken over this board. Mainly the HJ kids.  Smack talk means nothing. We do not decide the outcome on the court, the kids do. 

THANK YOU. KIDS DO MAKE THIS OUTCOME SO WE SHOULD JUST WAIT UNTIL TIPOFF COME AND SEE WHAT HAPPEN. NOW I AINT' SAYING NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGEBUT IN MY EYES THE SAME TEAM ARE GOING TO MAKE TO PLAYOFF MAYBE IN DIFFERENT SPOT. I DON'T KNOW BUT THAT MY OPINION

Guest ST4life

Hey man you need to back off and quite trying to start stuff! >:(

dude you dont know what your talkin about look at yourself

Man well at least most of the stuff I say makes sense and is true! You keep trying to tell everyone that HJ got lucky and that silsbee is better and that next year silsbee is goin to dominate everyone! Facts are facts and HJ outplayed Silsbee this year and they are going to continue to do it!

So I believe that you dont know what you are talking about!

Look everyone is being ridiculous. The Question is simple. Who will win district in 21-31 next year? I Believe H-J has the upper hand. But everyone is arguing about who was the better team H-J or Silsbee? This year it was clearly H-J, but anything can happen next year. Make a prediction people and stop being little babies. You can't argue that Silsbee was the better team this year, because they didn't get past H-J in the regional championship game. AND THEY DIDN'T WIN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP! But Silsbee was a great team, if they would have been in a different region, they probably would have made it to state. I have talked to our coaches here at H-J, and they told me that the toughest team they faced all year was St. Thomas and Silsbee. So clearly they are a good team.  But make your arguments towards next year, not the past. Because the past is set, you can't change it. Good luck to all teams next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    siiyyaa
    Newest Member
    siiyyaa