Can someone get me a Vidor and PN-G shirt....

BMTSoulja1

53 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

The only thing with that bro is that the Vidor/PA-M & PN-G/Nederland games are Friday night.  Central plays Saturday at 2.  So they will know Friday night by 10 pm if they are playing for a playoff spot or just going through the motions to end the season...

Yea, you're right...

We helped Ozen get in the playoffs in 2011 by beating Livingston... maybe we can help Central this year... back in '11 the Ozen players were at the Vidor/ Livingston game and went out on the field and celebrated with Vidor after the game... it was pretty cool!

On 11/5/2017 at 9:42 PM, Jag Insider said:

The only thing with that bro is that the Vidor/PA-M & PN-G/Nederland games are Friday night.  Central plays Saturday at 2.  So they will know Friday night by 10 pm if they are playing for a playoff spot or just going through the motions to end the season...

That’s horrible!

On November 5, 2017 at 9:22 PM, BMTSoulja1 said:

So I can wear it to the next Central game?  Thank you in advance...

Here's my take.  PNG is suppose to win, so no biggie.  Vidor is suppose to lose.  Get a Pirate shirt, just in case.  If Vidor wins, go ahead and wear it to the Central game.  If they lose, and you have a dog, put it in the doghouse or in his bed to lay on.  Unless it's a bulldog you have.  That would be sacrilege.   

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

Here's my take.  PNG is suppose to win, so no biggie.  Vidor is suppose to lose.  Get a Pirate shirt, just in case.  If Vidor wins, go ahead and wear it to the Central game.  If they lose, and you have a dog, put it in the doghouse or in his bed to lay on.  Unless it's a bulldog you have.  That would be sacrilege.   

I treat my dog better than that. =-)