not hearing much about this wonder why?

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

Out of curiosity, I read the article on CNN. Not once did they mention the race of the victims. With Dylan Roof, that's all it was about. 

CNN has to stir the black community up so they will have some burning stores and looting to cover.  Don't forget the fact we had a black potus during Roof's shooting.

I watch CBS News and they've said little about it.  One thing they did say, "Police are trying to find what the motive is".  Guess they still haven't found out, but I have a good idea.  And if the Police actually tell the truth, I doubt CBS will repeat it.  Remember under Obama when the Muslim killed all the soldiers at Ft. Hood?  "Work place violence"and the MSM and the left lapped it up like hogs at a feed trough.  My dying rear.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

I watch CBS News and they've said little about it.  One thing they did say, "Police are trying to find what the motive is".  Guess they still haven't found out, but I have a good idea.  And if the Police actually tell the truth, I doubt CBS will repeat it.  Remember under Obama when the Muslim killed all the soldiers at Ft. Hood?  "Work place violence"and the MSM and the left lapped it up like hogs at a feed trough.  My dying rear.

Do Tobie and Big Girl believe it was work place violence?

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Do Tobie and Big Girl believe it was work place violence?

They avoid this thread like the plague, while us white conservatives condemned the killings by Dylan Roof, not one liberal has condemned this idiot.  Frankly, I'd been surprised if they had.  They simply ignore this, as they do the truth.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

I haven't seen this story at all. The libs should be proud. A black man murdered and injured white people and no one cares. See why I say equality is not what blacks are after?

And the cops didn't shoot him, while having the right to do so.   According to a few on here, the cops never let this happen.  Maybe he actually put his hands up, and said don't shoot.

4 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

And the cops didn't shoot him, while having the right to do so.   According to a few on here, the cops never let this happen.  Maybe he actually put his hands up, and said don't shoot.

Once he put his hands up and said "Don't shoot", I bet the cops rushed straight to Burger King to get him a burger. Ooops, I sometimes forget which lie fits which narrative.