White House Visit

new tobie

5 hours ago, six burg said:

A white man has always been in office baddog, don't come with that mess. Before obama a white man has always been in office and the office was pretty much respected by most. Trump shoud stay out of sports business, he has enough to do with political affairs

None of this started until we had a black president. He encouraged black violence against police and was the most unpatriotic president ever. Were blacks more oppressed before Obama or was it brought to the forefront during his reign?  Why weren't WH visits unattended? Brady's wife is a lib and she threatened to cut him off. You will have no good answers for these questions. I stand by my comments even though I already knew all of the previous presidents were white.... like I needed you to tell me that.

Here is a good one. What did Trump ever do to blacks? Answer.....NOTHING!

6 hours ago, six burg said:

Steve, no athletes work for us. Trump is an employee of the United States government, he works for the American people, he lives in government housing and uses government entities. What athletes do is the business of their employers and themselves. Trump works for the taxpayer.

Then you would have no problem if, when you are at a restaurant, the waitress serving you kneels while you are giving her your order in order to exercise her freedom of speech?  And, of course, at the same time, the people who refused to bake a cake for someone whose lifestyle did not meet their approval, need to be put out of business.  Is that how this all works?

34 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Indeed!

This is the hidden content, please

Loved the comments. I liked the one that said they should put on their big boy pants and refuse to take the field. Too chicken shat to do that. Also liked the one that said drawing attention to their cause, first thing they do is insult the very people they are trying to reason with. Not a good first step. 

Oppressed millionaires..... Isn't that an oxymoron?

10 minutes ago, baddog said:

Loved the comments. I liked the one that said they should put on their big boy pants and refuse to take the field. Too chicken shat to do that. Also liked the one that said drawing attention to their cause, first thing they do is insult the very people they are trying to reason with. Not a good first step. 

Oppressed millionaires..... Isn't that an oxymoron?

Wish they would explain that oppression.  That would be a good listen.  I would suggest they make fools of themselves, more than they already are.

3 hours ago, stevenash said:

Then you would have no problem if, when you are at a restaurant, the waitress serving you kneels while you are giving her your order in order to exercise her freedom of speech?  And, of course, at the same time, the people who refused to bake a cake for someone whose lifestyle did not meet their approval, need to be put out of business.  Is that how this all works?

Don't hold your breath on an answer to this one.

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:27 AM, Big girl said:

The North Carolina men's basketball team is not going, either. They said they couldn't agree on a date. " they threw 8 or 9 different dates out there and couldnt find ' one that was feasible. Ha, ha. I wonder if that is the real reason

this is not the first time that North Carolina did not go, so make your racial inferences somewhere else

12 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Don't hold your breath on an answer to this one.

He is comparing Apple's to oranges. Get over it. People are going to take a knee. Colin' s biggest accomplishment is the fact the irritated a plethora of racists. That should give him so much satisfaction . His adopted mother, who is white, should be proud.

7 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He is comparing Apple's to oranges. Get over it. People are going to take a knee. Colin' s biggest accomplishment is the fact the irritated a plethora of racists. That should give him so much satisfaction . His adopted mother, who is white, should be proud.

No,he irritated the families of people who have had loved ones die defending that flag.  As usual, you are going to throw the race card into a topic.

49 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Tell me why it is an apples to oranges comparison.  Both circumstances involve non government workers exercising their free speech rights.  I think you understand the comparison but are deflecting with the apples/oranges rather than answering the question.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

Tell me why it is an apples to oranges comparison.  Both circumstances involve non government workers exercising their free speech rights.  I think you understand the comparison but are deflecting with the apples/oranges rather than answering the question.

That's not Big Girl...... Plethora?

On 9/24/2017 at 0:27 PM, baddog said:

None of this started until we had a black president. He encouraged black violence against police and was the most unpatriotic president ever. Were blacks more oppressed before Obama or was it brought to the forefront during his reign?  Why weren't WH visits unattended? Brady's wife is a lib and she threatened to cut him off. You will have no good answers for these questions. I stand by my comments even though I already knew all of the previous presidents were white.... like I needed you to tell me that.

Here is a good one. What did Trump ever do to blacks? Answer.....NOTHING!

Your out of touch with reality if you think this just started in 2008

On 9/24/2017 at 5:28 PM, stevenash said:

First of  we don't buy cakes, my lovely wife makes them from scratch. Don't care if a waitress kneels in support of wrongful death.