Port Arthur Memorial 35 Beaumont Central 6/FINAL

WOSgrad

13 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Hines had 2 quick TD runs, the 1st one I don't even know if he was touched.  If you look at the film, somewhere in the 1st quarter, he took a shot/hit to his right lower leg.  He was seen working it and bending it at the knee.  At that point they were up 21-6 and it looked like no slowing down for the Titans.  Probably why you didn't see much more of him.

Exactly... look like a shot to the knee

I just typed out a long thread and it crashed. Here the cliff note version. As long as Kadon was at PAM and healthy, RJ doesn't touch the field is what I said. This year Jones would get the start until injured or PAM GO ON A LOSING STREAK. That's how Kenny ray is. You put your dues in as an upper classman you start. RJ and Jones are a dime a dozen running qb in the state. RJ goes to school that never had or saw such a thing and it's like fire has been rediscovered smh lol. We seen qb like RJ since pam started. That's why he wasn't impressive when he faced pam. Been there done that 

5 minutes ago, pakronos said:

I just typed out a long thread and it crashed. Here the cliff note version. As long as Kadon was at PAM and healthy, RJ doesn't touch the field is what I said. This year Jones would get the start until injured or PAM GO ON A LOSING STREAK. That's how Kenny ray is. You put your dues in as an upper classman you start. RJ and Jones are a dime a dozen running qb in the state. RJ goes to school that never had or saw such a thing and it's like fire has been rediscovered smh lol. We seen qb like RJ since pam started. That's why he wasn't impressive when he faced pam. Been there done that 

PAK PAK PAK PAK PAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK...............

14 minutes ago, pakronos said:

So let me get this straight:

You stated, in the original thread, that without RJ PNG would be a bottom dweller. So let's run with that logic and assume that you are correct there. So PNG sucks except for one player. A player which you say would be average at best on your team. So this crappy PNG team comes into YOUR house led by one average sophomore qb and puts up 28 points on your Titans.... and you call that average? You say he didn't look impressive against y'all? 28 points, in yalls own back yard!!!!

And here's my second problem with your statement you just made: now your saying that RJ wouldn't start at PAM not because Jones is necessarily better, but because you have to pay your dues and upperclassmen get the start. Ok.... so.... why has Hines been starting all these year? He wasn't an upperclassman who paid his dues.... No, he started because he was the best RB in Port Arthur, just like RJ Would start because he would be the best qb in Port Arthur. The state. The country maybe. Heck the whole universe lol ok I'm exaggerating but you get my point.

Your digging yourself deeper, just admit that you were wrong and we can move on.

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

You stated, in the original thread, that without RJ PNG would be a bottom dweller. So let's run with that logic and assume that you are correct there. So PNG sucks except for one player. A player which you say would be average at best on your team. So this crappy PNG team comes into YOUR house led by one average sophomore qb and puts up 28 points on your Titans.... and you call that average? You say he didn't look impressive against y'all? 28 points, in yalls own back yard!!!!

And here's my second problem with your statement you just made: now your saying that RJ wouldn't start at PAM not because Jones is necessarily better, but because you have to pay your dues and upperclassmen get the start. Ok.... so.... why has Hines been starting all these year? He wasn't an upperclassman who paid his dues.... No, he started because he was the best RB in Port Arthur, just like RJ Would start because he would be the best qb in Port Arthur. The state. The country maybe. Heck the whole universe lol ok I'm exaggerating but you get my point.

Your digging yourself deeper, just admit that you were wrong and we can move on.

LT11........... You make great sense, however, you might be putting too much sense into this equation... Lets wait for the implosion.....

1 hour ago, L-Train11 said:

Last year was Hines first time on varsity. LAST year  RJ would have been on JV as a sophomore. I know losing is tradition in lumberton, don't add it to your bio. Know your facts.... Hines started all these years lol... dumb statement #1. No qb started as a sophomore in pam history except for Kadon, coaches son and that's the way it is at pam... png you black and run fast you start lol

19 minutes ago, pakronos said:

Last year was Hines first time on varsity. LAST year  RJ would have been on JV as a sophomore. I know losing is tradition in lumberton, don't add it to your bio. Know your facts.... Hines started all these years lol... dumb statement #1. No qb started as a sophomore in pam history except for Kadon, coaches son and that's the way it is at pam... png you black and run fast you start lol

Ok, I have one more question and I'm done: do you stand behind your statement that you made a month ago, that not only is Jones as good if not better than RJ, but that RJ would be a back up THIS year for PAM? Or do you want to retract that statement now?

8 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Ok, I have one more question and I'm done: do you stand behind your statement that you made a month ago, that not only is Jones as good if not better than RJ, but that RJ would be a back up THIS year for PAM? Or do you want to retract that statement now?

I have said Jones is equally as good if not better. Let's just wait till the head to head game, since boy wonder have more snaps