Trump Tweets

PhatMack19

9 hours ago, REBgp said:

The difference is, your 15 year old only attempts to get under your skin, but he can't do it.  I'm still of the opinion that Trump makes these childish statements to get under the media's skin, and he does.  He can make a 2AM tweet, then attack Canada, and the media wouldn't even realize it.  They're to busy writing about his tweets.

At least, that's what I hope he's doing.

He doesnt. He gets very upset when someone speaks badly of him. People are laughing at him. He doesnt get under anyone's skin. What people think about him shouldnt be his concern.

28 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He doesnt. He gets very upset when someone speaks badly of him. People are laughing at him. He doesnt get under anyone's skin. What people think about him shouldnt be his concern.

Then why the concern with what you think of him?

1 hour ago, westend1 said:

I keep seeing that the people wanted a "fighter".  Real men don't go to the "ugly" card on women.  I doesn't bother me that he calls her low IQ or fake news, but how anybody can defend a personal attack like that, on a woman, is beyond me. 

You are joking, right?

You're all in on the queers. Those are real men? Lmao.

30 minutes ago, baddog said:

You are joking, right?

You're all in on the queers. Those are real men? Lmao.

Queers    You are sounding like a 12 year old, just like Trump.  You are no real man for sure.  Are you defending Trump for his remarks against a women's physical features?   It wouldn't surprise me.

10 hours ago, stevenash said:

Trump tweets deserve intense scrutiny and criticism but the following is of little consequence

This is the hidden content, please

That's what gets me...libs get so upset about Trump's tweets, but somehow ignore stuff that really matters.

I hope they keep it up...it's good for the Republican vote.

• 1 month later...