Healthcare Premium doubled under Obamacare

stevenash

22 minutes ago, baddog said:

Nash, just curious, is there a stat on how many people are without insurance as of right now?

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Dont know.  Will try to find out.  I am sure the DNC could provide one but you may want another:)

Maybe we can "collude" with the Russians (or a high school computer geek) to hack into the DNC emails to get the real number. Hopefully no one will wind up dead in the process.

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2017 at 0:40 PM, stevenash said:

The fact that premiums more than doubled( instead of dropping by $2500) is not near as disturbing or a source for concern as 2005 locker room talk.

Jeff bezos for president. Jeff has become the second richest man on the planet. My son just went to work for amazon. when i looked at his healthcare plan i was amazed, with Obamacare( or the ACA) causing so many health premiums to rise for so many, why does the second richest man on the planet offer medical care to his people for $24 per month. Through Bluecross or Aetna, Low deductables and out of max out of pocket. Way better insurance than the local refinery offers me.