More from the peace lovers?

BS Wildcats

1 hour ago, Coach Frey said:

And that's fine. I don't agree with your opinion but I respect it:) I have members of my extended family who practice Islam and they hate those idiots that do crap like what happened in London just as much as I do. But that's the joy of living in a free country, we can have our own opinions and still get along.

Dont here many speaking out against it or turning the bad ones in. I am not asking they be killed I am just asking that they are not allowed to enter the US just because they want. We cant are wont take care of the citizens we have we dont need more unless we can guarantee  they have no ill will.

5 hours ago, Coach Frey said:

I don't bother debating politics or religion, both are debates that never get resolved, but stereotyping all Muslims based on the actions of a few idiots isn't the right way to go. I'll just leave it at that.

Wrong. How did I label all 1+ billion muslims? I just said that it didn't surprise me based on my experience. I have lived in one Muslim country and visisted many others. In those Muslim cultures women and children(especially girls) are held in pretty low regards. Lastly, where are many of the terrorists coming from? They are coming from the countries that I have mentioned. Thus, it doesn't surprise me at all that a Muslim would do this. 

19 hours ago, Reagan said:

BigGirl, let me help you out:  "Salman Abedi" does not sound like the name of a White Nationalist.  What say you??

This is the hidden content, please

Talk about all in the family. Let me do some liberal math. Since terrorists make up 1% of the muslim community (I made that up for demonstration purposes) just the foot of one of them should have terrorist tendencies. Bad joke I know, but this whole family is ate up with the hate.

I believe infreedom of religion, but when your religion preaches that you should kill me becaus I am Christian, well forget that. You can practice that over in your scorpion territory.