Crybabies

baddog

1 hour ago, baddog said:

Here you go. Now let's see that birth certificate.

This is the hidden content, please

When are y'all going to learn that those financials mean nothing? You need federal income tax filings and returns. Financial records are equivalent to the disclosures they had to file before the election. I really think this is a Nixon type situation where tRump doesn't want to release his tax because much like Nixon being his with $400k in penalties after he did so, tRump will be proven to be a cheat and also be fined which would lead to impeachment. Put the taxes out. The IRS already said there's no reason they can't be released, even if they are currently under audit like Warren Buffet's.  

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

You're kidding, right? You think this is fake? You a betting man?

He's right, they basically just echo what the White House says. Then after they're proven liars like they were with Flynn, Yates, Comey, Rosenstein, the aircraft carrier, etc., they'll just move on to the next story and have somebody like Shep Smith do a correction on a Saturday night when nobody is watching like they had to do when tRump said he got the Obama wiretapping claims from a Fox interview with Judge Napolitano.   

7 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Lois Lerner and company have already seen the returns.

This is the hidden content, please

That's because he showed them and has always been a proponent of "paying a higher tax rate than my secretary". The real issue is that if tRump or his company had to pay $1billion worth of anything he/they would file for chapter 11 bankruptcy like he has six times already. I wouldn't want anybody who calls themselves the "King of debt" and has filed for bankruptcy several times running my business, much less having anything to do with economic policy.  

15 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

That's because he showed them and has always been a proponent of "paying a higher tax rate than my secretary". The real issue is that if tRump or his company had to pay $1billion worth of anything he/they would file for chapter 11 bankruptcy like he has six times already. I wouldn't want anybody who calls themselves the "King of debt" and has filed for bankruptcy several times running my business, much less having anything to do with economic policy.  

He always gets his money back. This country is full of money and Trump knows how to get it. Anyone having to cough up $1 billion would have problems too.

8 minutes ago, baddog said:

He always gets his money back. This country is full of money and Trump knows how to get it. Anyone having to cough up $1 billion would have problems too.

Everybody except people that are real billionaires unlike tRump. Buffet wouldn't blink at having to couch up $1billion in Berkshire-Hathaway stock, he lost 10 times that in the recession.

1 hour ago, Cougar14.2 said:

When are y'all going to learn that those financials mean nothing? You need federal income tax filings and returns. Financial records are equivalent to the disclosures they had to file before the election. I really think this is a Nixon type situation where tRump doesn't want to release his tax because much like Nixon being his with $400k in penalties after he did so, tRump will be proven to be a cheat and also be fined which would lead to impeachment. Put the taxes out. The IRS already said there's no reason they can't be released, even if they are currently under audit like Warren Buffet's.  

They've been auditing Trump since Moby Dick was a minnow.  Let me ask you this, how many times has Obama and Hillary been audited?   I tried to goggle it for Hillary.  Got zero, zippo, nada, hits.  Wonder why?

I got it.  Double standard.  Audit Repubs only.   Last Dem was Abernathy and he owes, and to my knowledge, hasn't paid yet.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

They've been auditing Trump since Moby Dick was a minnow.  Let me ask you this, how many times has Obama and Hillary been audited?   I tried to goggle it for Hillary.  Got zero, zippo, nada, hits.  Wonder why?

I got it.  Double standard.  Audit Repubs only.   Last Dem was Abernathy and he owes, and to my knowledge, hasn't paid yet.

My bad, Sharpton.   (Senior moment).