De Soto Coach to Be Fired!?

WOSgrad

On 4/24/2017 at 8:39 PM, WOSgrad said:

From Matt Steppe's tweets, it appears that De Soto is trying to pull a Jasper on its state championship winning coach, Todd Peterman.  A board meeting is currently underway.

Perhaps it is more like pulling a Navasota.  I do not remember any Jasper High School football coach EVER winning a state championship.  Came close only one time.  And that was about 13 years ago.

This world is destroying itself more and more with hate. I didn't read the article because from many post tells the story. I myself who many know can be vocal, or missed quoted at times say this is so sad. If this man performed his job wrong, or mistreated kids, yes call for his job. To call for this man job because his skin color doesn't match the environment, is a slap to the face of any person who has been judged by color instead of heart. If this is so the reason, everything I feel we claim to fight for has just went out the window.

11 hours ago, MAYFIELD said:

This world is destroying itself more and more with hate. I didn't read the article because from many post tells the story. I myself who many know can be vocal, or missed quoted at times say this is so sad. If this man performed his job wrong, or mistreated kids, yes call for his job. To call for this man job because his skin color doesn't match the environment, is a slap to the face of any person who has been judged by color instead of heart. If this is so the reason, everything I feel we claim to fight for has just went out the window.

Welp, every now and then, the rabbit has the gun.....

Desoto is suppose to be this Black enclave which it is somewhat immune to outside forces.

Of course, if Capital wanted to claim Desoto back(gentrification) they would run them out of there quickly

Anyway, quit weeping for Coach Peterman.  He's just one......

Whle we've been on the listening end since 1550........