Another POS

baddog

Ha ha ha ha....got both of them. The world is a better place. One of the pos lawyers said his client gasped for breath. How about the woman he strangled with an electrical cord? Do you think she gasped for breath? I have absolutely no sympathy for these criminals or the means by which they are executed. I think putting them to sleep is too nice. Give them a dose of hydrochloric acid in their veins behind some food coloring. Let them know how their victims felt. 

This is the hidden content, please

That's 3 that lost their license to kill.  I'm referring to many folks alternative to the death penalty, life sentence with no chance of parole.  Any convict who has that can kill in prison with impunity.  I'd like to know how many have been killed by them, but can't seem to get the info.  Anyway, that's 3 that won't kill again.

4 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Not me...I actually hope they repented before they died.

Don't get me wrong, not arguing that they don't deserve to pay for their actions.

I understand your view and respect it. That's between him and God.

I prefer drawn and quartered.

17 minutes ago, baddog said:

I understand your view and respect it. That's between him and God.

I prefer drawn and quartered.

I understand your view as well...and respect it (although I may not go as far as drawn and quartered) :)

There is definitely a price for you consequences...sometimes it may be your life (and justifiably so)

I would simply hope and pray that they repented at some point.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I understand your view as well...and respect it (although I may not go as far as drawn and quartered) :)

There is definitely a price for you consequences...sometimes it may be your life (and justifiably so)

I would simply hope and pray that they repented at some point.

Funny how when they are about to be executed, they wish they could take it back. Had they had it instilled in their minds years ago, they wouldnt' have done what they did. Rape and murder with no conscience but get conscience when the end draws near.

Oh yeah, another one to be executed Thursday. Great week for Arkansas.