Hawaiian Judge Sides With muslim brotherhood Radical Over His President!

Reagan

On 3/17/2017 at 4:54 PM, westend1 said:

And  a Maryland judge

Impartiality of Maryland Judge may be in question.  You think?!   From the article: "...served as deputy general counsel at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2014."

This is the hidden content, please

2 hours ago, Reagan said:

Impartiality of Maryland Judge may be in question.  You think?!   From the article: "...served as deputy general counsel at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in the Obama administration from 2009 to 2014."

This is the hidden content, please

The executive order is dumb.  Tell me.  What does it accomplish?  How long is it supposed to last?  What are the extra vetting procedures?  I bet you can't answer without going now to look it up.

2 hours ago, westend1 said:

The executive order is dumb.  Tell me.  What does it accomplish?  How long is it supposed to last?  What are the extra vetting procedures?  I bet you can't answer without going now to look it up.

What are the current vetting procedures? I've tried to find this information, but have come up empty. Can you answer this question? And by all means, look it up.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

What are the current vetting procedures? I've tried to find this information, but have come up empty. Can you answer this question? And by all means, look it up.

Under Obama?  I looked it up.  There's only one question.   Will you always vote democrat?

I'm sorry.  The devil made me do it.

4 hours ago, westend1 said:

Try to go work or live in any other country and let me know how that works out for you.