What if Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton had swapped genders?

texanabroad

This article points out that the left doesn't have the moral high road that they claim to have.  If we were to believe the leftists, America is this big racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic land that we should be ashamed of. It needs to be FUNDAMENTALLY changed. it seems that maybe the left is putting labels where there don't necessarily need to be any. I took from this that those on the right made their decision based on issues while those on the left made their decision based on labels that had been placed on the candidates and when the roles were reversed in this experiment, they ended up with pie in the face. Maybe in the end, the right is more colorblind and gender blind than the left gives them credit for.

8 hours ago, texanabroad said:

This article points out that the left doesn't have the moral high road that they claim to have.  If we were to believe the leftists, America is this big racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic land that we should be ashamed of. It needs to be FUNDAMENTALLY changed. it seems that maybe the left is putting labels where there don't necessarily need to be any. I took from this that those on the right made their decision based on issues while those on the left made their decision based on labels that had been placed on the candidates and when the roles were reversed in this experiment, they ended up with pie in the face. Maybe in the end, the right is more colorblind and gender blind than the left gives them credit for.

This is something many have already known before this skit was ever conducted.

Having a skewed idea of the heading/link, I had little interest in opening it.  After the above conversations, I realized there was more to this than I anticipated, so I checked it out.  Very interesting to see the liberals surprised at the results.  Imo, simply because of the false perception they've been taught of white males.  But I'm just guessing.  Little out of my depth.  Still, interesting (astounding?) (miraculous?) a little sex reversal would turn on a tiny light in the liberal brain.  Wish there was a way to make it shine brighter.