Houston Yates vs Waco Connelly Updates

10 minutes ago, ST413 said:

Hope you are right.  Just have to play two good games and we should be ok. Then worry about next weekend.

Yates barely beat a pretty good team with a 26-12 team who played a decent schedule.  They also lost a game to north forest.  I'm not saying they can't beat silsbee, but if they do it would be similar to Silsbee's loss to jasper at regionals awhile back 

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Yates barely beat a pretty good team with a 26-12 team who played a decent schedule.  They also lost a game to north forest.  I'm not saying they can't beat silsbee, but if they do it would be similar to Silsbee's loss to jasper at regionals awhile back 

The only thing that has me wondering how this one wil go,  if we play will, is that both teams are going to play right into the others strengths.  Watching What I have seen of Yates the last couple games along with the outcomes, leads me to believe we won't have  too  much trouble granted variables like how the game is called, free throws etc. can make this a game.  But  my big question is just how the game will go playing right into each other's hand.  I am sure there is going to be a lot of easy buckets and turnovers.  Let's just hope we have more of the first and less of the second!!