Foreman a finalist for a head coaching job

dBerrySports

4 hours ago, Yeoj said:

West Brook is a small 6A and Central is a large 5A. WB has 2300 students while Central has 1800. 

Central's enrollment numbers were 1471 while West Brook turned in 2495.  So yes you are right on the Bruins being a small 6A but wrong on the Jags being a big 5A.  

1 hour ago, Jag Insider said:

Central's enrollment numbers were 1471 while West Brook turned in 2495.  So yes you are right on the Bruins being a small 6A but wrong on the Jags being a big 5A.  

And Ozen having 4A numbers... BISD needs to fix it where they have 3 even 5A schools or Close Ozen and have 2 big 6A schools IMO

On February 25, 2017 at 6:04 AM, Jag Insider said:

You and everyone else will be thinking that about 10:30 pm on September 1st when "the streak" ends in your new coach's 1st game...:)

Been hearing that for about 15 years now. Lol... The streak will continue for at least 3 more years.

3 hours ago, Yeoj said:

Been hearing that for about 15 years now. Lol... The streak will continue for at least 3 more years.

Hey man, what else are we supposed to say?  :)  I can tell you this, if your new coach loses his 1st game as HC this year, I know one Bruin fan who will be calling for his head...(you). :)

47 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Well with Nederland hiring Barrow, looks like we are the last opening in the area.  But in fairness, we have only been open 2 weeks.  Hoping for a decision before Spring Break.

Do you think that they hire from within?  Ned's job was only open for less than a month, really less than that actually.

Imo, with the BOM in place, I think football coach quality is not a big priority right now so I really expect the easy (and laziest) thing to do would be to hire from within instead of hiring from outside, conducting interviews, ect.  Talked to Yeoj and he brought that up prior to the WB hire and that's exactly what happened.  But it'll be a blessing in disguise because it'll mean we have a better chance at getting Nelson....

3 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Imo, with the BOM in place, I think football coach quality is not a big priority right now so I really expect the easy (and laziest) thing to do would be to hire from within instead of hiring from outside, conducting interviews, ect.  Talked to Yeoj and he brought that up prior to the WB hire and that's exactly what happened.  But it'll be a blessing in disguise because it'll mean we have a better chance at getting Nelson....

Nelson currently has the Interim tag...

Also heard today that the current principal at Central will be the next AD.

2 hours ago, Jag Insider said:

Yep...former Assistant AD.

I don't know if he will do the job...  I've had dealings with him and different situations.  He's too much of a pushover.  I've seen first-hand parents and teachers push him around like it was nothing.  He's a good guy, but imo, not a good idea for him...

• 2 weeks later...