Temps Drop To -80!

Reagan

9 hours ago, Reagan said:

Will the global alarmist pin-heads revert back to 70's when they tried to scare everybody with "global cooling?"

This is the hidden content, please

I don't feel particularly strongly one way or another about global warming, but I always find it hilarious when the global warming deniers use an example of a cold temperature as empirical proof that global warming doesn't exist.  I find it even funnier that you post it today, when it's January 12th and 80 degrees outside, record high temps for the area, and expected to stay in the mid to high 70s for the next week. 

15 hours ago, bullets13 said:

I don't feel particularly strongly one way or another about global warming, but I always find it hilarious when the global warming deniers use an example of a cold temperature as empirical proof that global warming doesn't exist.  I find it even funnier that you post it today, when it's January 12th and 80 degrees outside, record high temps for the area, and expected to stay in the mid to high 70s for the next week. 

Disappointed in you bullets.  You sound like that durn Tx Hoops (a global warming fanatic lol).  The article says the Russian scientist say there's an ice age coming, even if Mother Nature thinks it's May in SETX,. I noticed the other day, all the north and northeast was in the grips of a cold spell, and I'm sweating like a dog in a sauna.  I like a little cold weather, but my wife hates cold with a passion, hence the reason I cancelled our move to Iceland :) 

19 hours ago, bullets13 said:

What if he had posted it last week?:)

• 3 weeks later...