4A #2 ☆SILSBEE☆ VS 6A #2 D. SKYLINE - FOR THE 2016 DISD COCA-COLA CHAMPIONSHIP

Who That

Dallas refs wasn't about to let some country arse 4a SETX team win their 6a tournament and beat two of their babies and leave with their championship (Lincoln and Skyline).  

Great showing, Tigers.  Now, you've played the best...  Now win district with no injuries and let's get to San Antonio again!

4 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It's gonna be tough...  They'll go far inbthe playoffs, but losing Harris, Mike ,,McCain, and Tre, will hurt more than you think... Next year, and after that, huge drop off of talent between Adams and Devin....

Central suffered that same thing when losing Toe Toe and company to graduation and the young guns, TJ Atwood and Nigal Pearson was left...

I had this same discussion about the losses from last year's team and the year before.  I said this team will get progressively better through the 2018-19 season, and I still believe that.  Silsbee has a lot of nice players.  But just like last year, the two most talented are D McCain and Adams.  The next is probably Bush.  While the others are certainly good players, Silsbee has plenty of good players in the coffers.  It's the "greats" that win you the biggest of prizes.  Assuming, of course, that heads stay screwed on straight and they keep working...