Waterboarding Ain't ****

Hagar

It's amazing how things we hear about come to mind in our daily lives.  My wife and I were a little late getting our necessary food for Christmas, so yesterday after 3 hours in the Silsbee Wal Mart (sure seem like 3 hours), I found a Silsbee Police Officer and confessed  Yes officer, I was the guy on the Grassy Knoll.  And yes, my real name is D.B. Cooper and I hijacked the plane and parachuted out.  Also, I dug the tunnel that the drug lord, El Chapo used to escaped from prison.  Lastly, I hacked the DNC computers and gave the info to Wikileaks.  Take me to jail!  Get me outta here.

Waterboarding?  That's for wussys.  You want to torture me, put me in a big store or mall around Christmas.  I'll spill my guts to get out of there.

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

It's amazing how things we hear about come to mind in our daily lives.  My wife and I were a little late getting our necessary food for Christmas, so yesterday after 3 hours in the Silsbee Wal Mart (sure seem like 3 hours), I found a Silsbee Police Officer and confessed  Yes officer, I was the guy on the Grassy Knoll.  And yes, my real name is D.B. Cooper and I hijacked the plane and parachuted out.  Also, I dug the tunnel that the drug lord, El Chapo used to escaped from prison.  Lastly, I hacked the DNC computers and gave the info to Wikileaks.  Take me to jail!  Get me outta here.

Waterboarding?  That's for wussys.  You want to torture me, put me in a big store or mall around Christmas.  I'll spill my guts to get out of there.

That's some good stuff Reb. Lmao.

On December 20, 2016 at 4:58 PM, REBgp said:

You messed up, man.  I refused to shop early in my marriage, and it's just part of the landscape of our relationship now.  That being said, this also means she pretty much buys whatever she wants, but she's fairly responsible with money.  

On 12/20/2016 at 4:58 PM, REBgp said:

Unrivaled eloquence/veracity.

9 hours ago, bullets13 said:

You messed up, man.  I refused to shop early in my marriage, and it's just part of the landscape of our relationship now.  That being said, this also means she pretty much buys whatever she wants, but she's fairly responsible with money.  

No.  I was like you.  Wal Mart was a once a year thing, until I retired.  Been retired a year now.  I've spent way to much of that year in the hell on earth known as Wal Mart.  I console myself with the old saying, into every life, some rain must fall.  But right before Christmas, it was a nightmare.