UTSA at Texas A&M

UTfanatic

17 hours ago, TXHORN_ET said:

It'll be a grand time in college station this weekend. Taking in the game day atmosphere, getting  back on the winning track, putting the sumlin on the hot seat chatter to rest (give that man another pass and contract extension), but most importantly, spending quality time with your son. That's all that really matters.

Most definitely!! Going to make the most of it, no matter the game time.

5 minutes ago, TXHORN_ET said:

Good to see that Myles is able to dance again after making a tackle. Where were those moves the previous two weeks?

Who will sumlin bring in next year to play QB? Hubanek isn't the guy.

Word is they may end up with Jarrett Stidham.  Immensely talented but somewhat of a head case.  Sounds like a fit. 

2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

102,000 was announced attendance.

I heard that.  That was a polite 100k+ bunch. Very considerate to keep any talking to a whisper for those of us watching on tv.  Of course, there was as much chance there was 100k at that game as at Memorial's game yesterday.  You know, "zero chance".  I'm not sure how many you think were actually there but I heard best guess was between 80 and 85k...