UTSA at Texas A&M

UTfanatic

6 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I heard that.  That was a polite 100k+ bunch. Very considerate to keep any talking to a whisper for those of us watching on tv.  Of course, there was as much chance there was 100k at that game as at Memorial's game yesterday.  You know, "zero chance".  I'm not sure how many you think were actually there but I heard best guess was between 80 and 85k...

Well since I was actually there, my guess would be 85,000-90,000.

It was plenty loud but it was UTSA and an 11am game. Not the best combination.

8 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Well since I was actually there, my guess would be 85,000-90,000.

It was plenty loud but it was UTSA and an 11am game. Not the best combination.

That's about what I heard.  And yes, early games are not the best for crowd involvement, especially against a UTSA type.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I heard that.  That was a polite 100k+ bunch. Very considerate to keep any talking to a whisper for those of us watching on tv.  Of course, there was as much chance there was 100k at that game as at Memorial's game yesterday.  You know, "zero chance".  I'm not sure how many you think were actually there but I heard best guess was between 80 and 85k...

I guess the "ticket give away" quit working.

On 11/20/2016 at 9:03 AM, TxHoops said:

25,673 was the official attendance for Texas at Kansas.  Not many people were there to witness history.  There will be more fans at the Katy-North Shore game on Friday.  

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

25,673 was the official attendance for Texas at Kansas.  Not many people were there to witness history.  There will be more fans at the Katy-North Shore game on Friday.  

That was in Lawrence, Kansas.  Hth.  

Probably don't know this but that's a basketball school.  Like aggy is for all intents and purposes now.  Except their attendance and Sisters of the Poor will dwarf the attendance of any aggy game in that dump of an arena you guys play in...