Texas at Kansas

UTfanatic

Damn I couldn't do anything but feel bad for Charlie and the boys..Did y'all see how they reacted after that game?? They know they let this one get away as well as probably seal the deal for Charlie to be let go..Yea he probably wasn't the best of coaches, but give him props he was a great man, who recruited well and set a solid foundation with goals and morals..

9 minutes ago, D3zii said:

Damn I couldn't do anything but feel bad for Charlie and the boys..Did y'all see how they reacted after that game?? They know they let this one get away as well as probably seal the deal for Charlie to be let go..Yea he probably wasn't the best of coaches, but give him props he was a great man, who recruited well and set a solid foundation with goals and morals..

Their body language was horrible BEFORE the OT.  For a bunch of kids who supposedly wanted to save the coach they loved, they sure didn't act like or play like it.  I know you like Charlie but they just lost to Kansas.  Kansas.  There are a lot of places Charlie may be able to coach and do well.  As has become more and more apparent, Texas is too big for him.  

30 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Their body language was horrible BEFORE the OT.  For a bunch of kids who supposedly wanted to save the coach they loved, they sure didn't act like or play like it.  I know you like Charlie but they just lost to Kansas.  Kansas.  There are a lot of places Charlie may be able to coach and do well.  As has become more and more apparent, Texas is too big for him.  

Yea I did notice that...it just hurts you know, someone you have much faith and go down like that...And that's very true, they should have fought like that during the game instead of waiting till after the game to show emotions,..smh 

7 minutes ago, OldTimer said:

My opinion:

Strong is very likely a better coach than he has shown - just think that when you coach at Texas you have to be prepared to be EVERY teams big game and be ready to face every teams best.

I think he is also a good man but likely will be out of a job - perhaps as early as Monday.

Agree with all of that.  Maybe even the Monday part.  It's been done though and apparently the leaks may force the official announcement earlier than Monday.