Obama's America!!

Reagan

But they want to scream Trump and his supporters are the racist.  Don't hear Obama, Clinton, Big girl, or new tobie condemning this.  So I ask you, who are the racist?  Not hard to figure that one out.  It is Obama and Hillary's deplorables.  Glad to know I wasn't a supporter of this regime.  Hope everybody that supported them is proud today.  

8 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Financially Obama has it made. Government check for life and President for life. Obama Presidential  library. The Obama foundation. Paid speaking engagements when he needs some extra change.

All presidents get that so how special is he again?

What about the video?

46 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

Love those wheel guns...a .357 with about a 4-5" barrel is hard to beat for accuracy and damage.  Without getting into the .454-.500 range.  Those things are a freakin' handful!

I can hit better with the .357 (S&W stainless with a 6").The .45 would have worked better for this poor guy.....or a 9mms with fragmenting rounds. They would scatter like a covey of quail after you drop a few.