Crosby 33 Vidor 24/FINAL

WOSgrad

18 minutes ago, Red Dawn said:

Love ya 14.2 but disagree. His kids played their hearts out (as did ours). I'd have taken the points down to be sure the record books showed this game to be as close as it was, out of respect to his seniors that gave him all they had. I also say calling our kid classes for returning the interception is ridiculous. He's a kid. He caught a ball. He ran. 

Good game Vidor. Safe travels. 

+1, I agree with every word you said. I was also going to be conciliatory until the classless int thing. These people have been getting their arses handed to them on a regular basis ever since but for 5 years they ran their mouth. Five years ago I told them they wouldn't win another first round game for at least another 5. How sweet it is Crosby beat them that 5th year. 

We agree on absolutely nothing but I have mad respect for Robandana and VPirates02, especially all the times they could have chimed in and didn't. Now some dude with lover in his name gets on here and talks about a kid being classless for playing to the whistle, just like his team gets a bunch of credit for. Taking the points down was was just a suffix to stopping the game up multiple times, if a kid is classless for playing the game then so is that grown man for obstructing it. When have you seen some crap done like that over here except Dayton who also get called out for it? Good football game though, both sides played playoff caliber football. 

4 minutes ago, Cougar14.2 said:

+1, I agree with every word you said. I was also going to be conciliatory until the classless int thing. These people have been getting their arses handed to them on a regular basis ever since but for 5 years they ran their mouth. Five years ago I told them they wouldn't win another first round game for at least another 5. How sweet it is Crosby beat them that 5th year. 

We agree on absolutely nothing but I have mad respect for Robandana and VPirates02, especially all the times they could have chimed in and didn't. Now some dude with lover in his name gets on here and talks about a kid being classless for playing to the whistle, just like his team gets a bunch of credit for. Taking the points down was was just a suffix to stopping the game up multiple times, if a kid is classless for playing the game then so is that grown man for obstructing it. When have you seen some crap done like that over here except Dayton who also get called out for it? Good football game though, both sides played playoff caliber football. 

Good game Crosby. Y'all wanted it more and went out and got it. Nothing but respect from here. Netherly is a beast! Can't wait to see him at my favorite college! Y'all got a fan in me from now on. 

And 14.2 you're alright man. You're one of the few on here I'd drink a beer with. Enjoy it man. 

Btw I like my crow medium rare grilled spicy with Tabasco and a beer.

9 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Good game Crosby. Y'all wanted it more and went out and got it. Nothing but respect from here. Netherly is a beast! Can't wait to see him at my favorite college! Y'all got a fan in me from now on. 

And 14.2 you're alright man. You're one of the few on here I'd drink a beer with. Enjoy it man. 

You don't need any crow, you just picked your team to win. You didn't accuse me of making innuendo comments like Realville. 

13 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Don't think we wanted it more. Both teams did. Only one can win though. 

Congratulations Crosby on a great football game and deserved victory. Good luck in the playoffs and represent us well. I will be there to support you on the road as long as you don't throw stuff at me for sitting on your side with my black and gold gear on. The best team won tonight but no shame to be found from my kids. 14.2, Red Dawn and you other Crosby fan / posters on here...mad props to all of you and I understand your love and support for your team. Again, good luck and represent! BTW, you're left side linebacker gets player of the game in my book. He shot the gap three times and made plays when we were in your red zone that saved the day. That kid gets the game ball.

5 minutes ago, robanadana said:

Congratulations Crosby on a great football game and deserved victory. Good luck in the playoffs and represent us well. I will be there to support you on the road as long as you don't throw stuff at me for sitting on your side with my black and gold gear on. The best team won tonight but no shame to be found from my kids. 14.2, Red Dawn and you other Crosby fan / posters on here...mad props to all of you and I understand your love and support for your team. Again, good luck and represent! BTW, you're left side linebacker gets player of the game in my book. He shot the gap three times and made plays when we were in your red zone that saved the day. That kid gets the game ball.

Great game. Much respect to the Pirates. 

10 minutes ago, robanadana said:

+1