Park W 54-3
Caney Creek W 63-20
Dayton W 42-21
Splendora W 49-7
Humble W 48-26
New Caney L 42-17
Porter W 29-21
Combined Schedule Record: 49-50
Record vs .500 or more teams: (2-2) Wins: Vidor, Porter; Losses: Crosby, New Caney

PNG (9-1)
Silsbee W 54-27
GCM W 42-7
Lumberton W 34-14
Livingston W 41-21
Lee W 48-16
Vidor W 41-22
PAM L 33-28
Central W 35-20
Ozen W 28-13
Nederland W 41-21
Combined Schedule Record: 42-57
Record vs .500 or more teams: (4-1) Wins: Silsbee, Livingston, Vidor, Central; Loss: PA Memorial

Just got back from practice.  Them boys are flying around the field laying the wood. They're amped for this game. Throw the o'fer record out of the window. That was against a one dimensional team. This is going to be slobber knocker between two schools that are almost identical.  Should be a great one.

On 11/8/2016 at 2:56 PM, eagle046 said:

I'm sure the PNG QB is a great player, but hard to imagine he is the only reason that PNG has a shot to win and by reading these post he is the reason they will win, ,  I doubt that, I'm sure PNG has more, if not they wont get far. .  If you want to compare to New Caney's QB, he did not run all over us, he threw all over us, mostly on 3rd and long.  We would get them backed up, sack him or tackle for a loss then he would throw for a 30 yd completion, some were great catches and some awesome throws, (some they were WAO), He ran a lot in 4th qrt, but game was out of reach by then and even had some of our starters pulled by then.  We have a heck of a Defensive Coordinator,  if one guy is eating us up he will make adjustments,  we do have DEs and LBs who are quick to the ball and like to hit,.  No real individual super stars for BH, ( unless #10 is returning a kick) but they operate well as a team.

Here I will tell you the truth Our Soph QB has over 1000 yards rushing and and 24 touchdowns. The other thing is he led 22-5a in passing with 1745 yards and 20 more TD's as well. He is a true dual threat QB that is what they are a trying to say. Our defense is right at the top in 22-5a. second I think. We have a solid team. I expect a good game. I think it could go either way. I would give the Indians a slight favorite. I have my self studied many games of BH. I have seen areas were we can be successful and areas were BH can be successful. I would give PNG the slight edge right now. One thing is for sure its why we play the game. Good luck BH a fine program with a great history.

11 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Is Lamar charging for parking?

I could get no answer other than they normally do so for basketball & there is an opening home game the same night as our football game.  The first parking lot, scoreboard end, may have limited access until after 5pm due to business office being open, but that has not been determined.  Sorry! No definite answer for you.  once again, you have to love the organizational skills at Lamar.

8 minutes ago, png9mon said:

I could get no answer other than they normally do so for basketball & there is an opening home game the same night as our football game.  The first parking lot, scoreboard end, may have limited access until after 5pm due to business office being open, but that has not been determined.  Sorry! No definite answer for you.  once again, you have to love the organizational skills at Lamar.

I'm thinking I'll just park across the street. I know one of the close parking lots, you need a pass. Best just to avoid the mess.