PNG vs. Barbers Hill

TradenupBH

On 11/6/2016 at 11:01 PM, bigswole said:

BH boys warmed up against Porter and it's full steam ahead to Beaumont. Porter band may have PNG beat with that totally annoying tune they play when offence is up 2 the ball calling plays. I think im still hearing it.

BH 38

PNG 24

OMG yes!!!!! It can drive you insane. Good luck to both teams . GO EAGLES

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

I haven't seen the hill play this year, so I wont try to predict a score. All I can say is they will have their hands full with this amazing sophomore QB. I hate that we lost our running back, with Him out it puts all the runs on the QB. If they keep spies on him we will take to the air. The question is can our defense stop or slow down the hills offense!

PNG defense may slow down BH offense, but I do not see us stopping it.  PNG has got to put points up on the board,

(running or passing).  We cannot have turnovers.  Hold that ball tight, go forward, use our speed. Keys to victory!

12 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Runnels was suited up Friday, wondering if he is cleared to play?

I highly doubt it. He has been working hard at the gym, but he is not even close to being ready to play football. I would imagine he did it for his last Nederland game.

43 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I'm still pinching myself to make sure last Friday happened..lol

My season has been made.... Playoffs is just icing on the cake... At this point I love Fairclothe........ Barbers Hill could beat us by 50 and I will still have a smile on my face... Although I do not think that will happen.

2 minutes ago, Fairclothe For President said:

My season has been made.... Playoffs is just icing on the cake... At this point I love Fairclothe........ Barbers Hill could beat us by 50 and I will still have a smile on my face... Although I do not think that will happen.

I love Faircloth and the whole fricken team..lol I'm still euphoric..lol

49 minutes ago, akifan94 said:

Pretty good unless the hill has a 4.4 guy that moves like Barry Sanders. 

Lol, we have several backs, one is a Sophomore that should be interesting when him and LeJune meet in the hole. Our team speed is almost identical to PNG. I'm telling you flip a coin and that's who wins this game. Also, both defensive backfields will be tired at the end of this game.