PNG vs. Barbers Hill

TradenupBH

2 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Jaylin is who ya'll talking about. That's all PNG has left. Ya'll better have Bost or Lejune run. Jaylin will get manhandled. Don't hear excuses either. Lol

I think RJ will take this game on his shoulders and take care of business...if BH thinks new Caney s cooper was fast and elusive wait till you see RJ 

50 minutes ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Wasn't there a SR running back? Rennels?

Runnels and he was hurt before the season and would be out unless we get 3 deep in playoffs. He would be awesome but not in this game. There are a few options at running back, Logan can play back there and although he plays defense, he can run the ball well. Also, may be some interesting moves back there. We will see. 

I will make the same comment I made against Nederland... Stop R.J. and you win, if you don't you will be at home next week.

I have watched the film on B.H... We are GOOD....................................

For the B.H. rah rahs and transplants.... Get ready, we are coming and bringing hell with us... And in fine print.... We are also bringing a stud sophomore you will not be able to stop...

The more I look into this I think PNG is alot like New Caney.  Maybe not as strong.  BH has to bring there "A" game but I do think it is possible for BH to win this game. I still wonder if PNG is battle tested enough to damage in the playoffs.  I love the playoffs. I think the sophmore qb is a stud and probably better than New Caney's qb but as a whole I'm not sure the team is as good as New Caney's team. I can't wait for Friday night.   

On 11/6/2016 at 0:41 AM, eagle046 said:

Speaking of  I did not grow up there, but had to go to every PNG game in the 70s, all family from there some played, gotta love the atmosphere..   Have not seen them play this year so really no prediction, just know BH needs to improve on coverage and see where the ball is, defense has been solid when needed up front and  with LBs, but cant miss tackles or allow a running QB eat them up,   Wish they would consider some going both ways at times or certain situations. Running game for BH looked the best it has looked all season on vs Porter, need to continue to run hard to take pressure off QB.  It has been really cool to see the coaching staff come in and turn everything around, kids want to play and never would had predicted a 8-2 season, can say I hope they win, but either way it has been a successful 1st season and see a good future with BH football.   Since i have not seen PNG, not calling a winner out, but know history of PNG and know BH this year, I will predict a hard hitting slugfest with both teams giving all they have., Will be fun.

Speaking of Jedi PNG will be wearing their "Storm Troper" uniforms (All White) 

I'm sure the PNG QB is a great player, but hard to imagine he is the only reason that PNG has a shot to win and by reading these post he is the reason they will win, ,  I doubt that, I'm sure PNG has more, if not they wont get far. .  If you want to compare to New Caney's QB, he did not run all over us, he threw all over us, mostly on 3rd and long.  We would get them backed up, sack him or tackle for a loss then he would throw for a 30 yd completion, some were great catches and some awesome throws, (some they were WAO), He ran a lot in 4th qrt, but game was out of reach by then and even had some of our starters pulled by then.  We have a heck of a Defensive Coordinator,  if one guy is eating us up he will make adjustments,  we do have DEs and LBs who are quick to the ball and like to hit,.  No real individual super stars for BH, ( unless #10 is returning a kick) but they operate well as a team.

11 minutes ago, eagle046 said:

I'm sure the PNG QB is a great player, but hard to imagine he is the only reason that PNG has a shot to win and by reading these post he is the reason they will win, ,  I doubt that, I'm sure PNG has more, if not they wont get far. .  If you want to compare to New Caney's QB, he did not run all over us, he threw all over us, mostly on 3rd and long.  We would get them backed up, sack him or tackle for a loss then he would throw for a 30 yd completion, some were great catches and some awesome throws, (some they were WAO), He ran a lot in 4th qrt, but game was out of reach by then and even had some of our starters pulled by then.  We have a heck of a Defensive Coordinator,  if one guy is eating us up he will make adjustments,  we do have DEs and LBs who are quick to the ball and like to hit,.  No real individual super stars for BH, ( unless #10 is returning a kick) but they operate well as a team.

Your correct, we have several weapons...But it sure is fun acting like we dont!!!!!