Who are we? Barbers Hill

Always be faithful to the blue and white

Cheer on with s-p-i-r-i-t

Our team will f-i-g-h-t

Here comes the E-a-g-l-e-s

Down the the trails of v-i-c-t-o-r-y

Winning our conquest for BH! LOL

Stirring it up! Lol

The greatest way to honor our fight song is to mock it.  Remember, we don't even know your fight song, but you will NEVER forget ours. Scalp 'em Indians!!!

6 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Who are we? Barbers Hill

Who are we? Barbers Hill

Always be faithful to the blue and white

Cheer on with s-p-i-r-i-t

Our team will f-i-g-h-t

Here comes the E-a-g-l-e-s

Down the the trails of v-i-c-t-o-r-y

Winning our conquest for BH! LOL

Stirring it up! Lol

I sure hope your not a PNG graduate... 

Just now, TradenupBH said:

Cherokee will be played only a couple of times tonight. Once at the start of game, end of halftime, and at the end when the Indian faithful are scratching their heads telling each other " I thought we were just as good as the teams in the 70's, how did the Hill beat us?"

Well I say that the BH fight song, uhhhhh, what is it again?, Oh well, WHO CARES. Not familiar with that tune, do not care if its played.  Now Cherokee, 30-40 times is good for me. GO PNG!!!

Just now, CLW321 said:

What is this I'm hearing about PNGs QB being out of the game? Rumor or no... Another forum people are saying he's out due to a concussion Wednesday?...

I have heard nothing on this matter! Do not know where this info is coming from.  Sorry, I have no answer.

6 minutes ago, png9mon said:

I have heard nothing on this matter! Do not know where this info is coming from.  Sorry, I have no answer.

Fox Southwest app... There has been someone on there and other teams games saying all kinds of random stuff, but I have called him out on making PNGs fan base look bad. His name on there is IndianNation654. Just now another guy said the same, although I think it's a rumor. Y'all check that app and what he has said. Good luck tonight PNG!

2 minutes ago, CLW321 said:

Fox Southwest app... There has been someone on there and other teams games saying all kinds of random stuff, but I have called him out on making PNGs fan base look bad. His name on there is IndianNation654. Just now another guy said the same, although I think it's a rumor. Y'all check that app and what he has said. Good luck tonight PNG!

Johnson is not out. Put that rumor to bed.

4 minutes ago, CLW321 said:

Its all lies... I just confirmed it....

16 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Johnson is not out. Put that rumor to bed.

16 minutes ago, Fairclothe For President said:

Its all lies... I just confirmed it....

10 minutes ago, indianforever said:

I confirmed also he is hyped up and ready to bring it to BH

Awesome! I hate those childish rumors

2 minutes ago, oldman said:

So.... is PNG a one man show..... I get that the QB is good...but you guys...(atleast some ) ....were in PANIC MODE!!!!!!!

Nobodies in panic mode... I think after the adjustments made this week... We will be better than we have all year... Mark it down.. I like it...... Get your popcorn ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!