PNG vs. Barbers Hill

TradenupBH

2 minutes ago, NDNation said:

I was talking about the district games. Who have we been blown out by? Oh and we beat Vidor also. We've beaten 3 of our playoff teams.

You just made my point. The best win y'all have in my opinion is Vidor.   So its like comparing apples to oranges.  So lets say if Crosby blows out VIdor.  Maybe Crosby and New Caney are that much better than PNG.  

3 minutes ago, indianforever said:

Same question for BH

Nobody.  I never said they have.  My point was that BH getting blown out by 2 teams and PNG not  isn't really comparable when they don't play the same teams.  Maybe Crosby and New Caney is that much better than everyone in 22-5a.  I honestly think the New Caney game was just a bad game for BH.  In saying that I think Crosby would do the same thing to BH if they played again.  

24 minutes ago, easttexiasbias said:

You just made my point. The best win y'all have in my opinion is Vidor.   So its like comparing apples to oranges.  So lets say if Crosby blows out VIdor.  Maybe Crosby and New Caney are that much better than PNG.  

I corrected my quote..lol We DID NOT beat 3 of our playoff teams...only 2. (we did not beat ourselves..lol)

31 minutes ago, L-Train11 said:

Soon it won't be acting if your weapons don't quit dropping out to injury.

I tell you this much... We would give Crosby (YOUR MECCA) everything they could handle, then some... Your comparing Apples to Oranges... PAM would give Crosby everything they could handle.... SO lets stop comparing... I don't care.... B.H. better be ready... We are not a punk team.... Just some ole undercoached hurt kids in a smelly town with a dream of beating a MECCA school from B.H...

And I have no idea why it quoted you L Train... But, whatever..........

4 minutes ago, Fairclothe For President said:

I tell you this much... We would give Crosby (YOUR MECCA) everything they could handle, then some... Your comparing Apples to Oranges... PAM would give Crosby everything they could handle.... SO lets stop comparing... I don't care.... B.H. better be ready... We are not a punk team.... Just some ole undercoached hurt kids in a smelly town with a dream of beating a MECCA school from B.H...

Keep Dreaming:)

#2 is coming and yall are about to find out like everyone else does. Oh and I pray your oline can handle the pass rush. The front seven has a few guys who are just plain MEAN. The back end has hands and if you make a mistake they will make you pay. They rise up for the big games

25 minutes ago, Fairclothe For President said:

And I have no idea why it quoted you L Train... But, whatever..........

lol it's all good! For what it's worth, I agree with what you posted! 22-5A will represent well, and barbies hill will get beat by a sophomore