PA Memorial basketball

BADSANTA

The experts picks for 22-5A:

1. PA Memorial-return majority of their team young but very talented led by Derrian Chatman

2.Central- return the bulk of their team including D1 prospects Kobi Dill,Byron Arceneaux,Jaylon Williams

3. Nederland -Kevin Howard & Darryl Jones will lead the way for the Bulldogs along with some young & upcoming players

4. Ozen -jury still out ..we will see what the season holds!!!!!!!!!!

21 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

1. PA Memorial-return majority of their team young but very talented led by Derrian Chatman

2.Central- return the bulk of their team including D1 prospects Kobi Dill,Byron Arceneaux,Jaylon Williams

3. Nederland -Kevin Howard & Darryl Jones will lead the way for the Bulldogs along with some young & upcoming players

Mamba come on now everyone knows that Ozen one of the best teams in the area quit trying to go under the radar lmbo!!!

16 minutes ago, kingjames said:

Mamba come on now everyone knows that Ozen one of the best teams in the area quit trying to go under the radar lmbo!!!

Im only going by what the experts say my man..lol..Jim Hicks said today on his radio show we were 40 out of 40 in his rankings im guessin cause we lack division 1 players idk. But they are the EXPERTS and ppl value their opinion....

15 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Im only going by what the experts say my man..lol..Jim Hicks said today on his radio show we were 40 out of 40 in his rankings im guessin cause we lack division 1 players idk. But they are the EXPERTS and ppl value their opinion....

Well hopefully the guys show them that they are wrong. Ozen looks good the few times I seen them looks like the kids play together.

1 hour ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Name these experts

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

1. Aggie

2. AggieNotWE

Should I keep going?

Man i almost choked on my water..lolllll.... wasnt AAW even tho its surprising :)...jk...ive just heard and read some of the media services saying this and that but they did pick Ozen 4th in district.  Not that it matters i just like it because it fires the kids up so i encourage everyone keep em comin hahah