AP Top 10 for 24Oct16

SFA85

3 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Cause y'all haven't faced Vidor yet? :) 

yawn....just remember, PAM is faster, stronger, and bigger than PNG. Xbox is the only person that can blow this game. i would have my hands team out IF vidor actually kicks the ball off. otherwise, our wr will burn the db's or they will play 10-15 yards off them, which is just as dangerous and then you have to contend with hines and play hide and seek with 5'3 speedy colby martin...

3 hours ago, pakronos said:

yawn....just remember, PAM is faster, stronger, and bigger than PNG. Xbox is the only person that can blow this game. i would have my hands team out IF vidor actually kicks the ball off. otherwise, our wr will burn the db's or they will play 10-15 yards off them, which is just as dangerous and then you have to contend with hines and play hide and seek with 5'3 speedy colby martin...

Everybody is aware that PAM has athletes but Vidor has a few themselves. Hope everybody gets out injury free for the playoffs. 

12 hours ago, pakronos said:

yawn....just remember, PAM is faster,stronger, and bigger than PNG. Xbox is the only person that can blow this game. i would have my hands team out IF vidor actually kicks the ball off. otherwise, our wr will burn the db's or they will play 10-15 yards off them, which is just as dangerous and then you have to contend with hines and play hide and seek with 5'3 speedy colby martin...

12 hours ago, Goblin said:

No doubt you guys will score. The problem will be whether you can stop our offense because you've never faced it. I know you don't want to put stock in that but every 6A team we've played struggles with it. It's time consuming and frustrating for other teams and I'm not sure XBOX will know how to defend....regardless of your size. Get ready to run.....

1 hour ago, robanadana said:

No doubt you guys will score. The problem will be whether you can stop our offense because you've never faced it. I know you don't want to put stock in that but every 6A team we've played struggles with it. It's time consuming and frustrating for other teams and I'm not sure XBOX will know how to defend....regardless of your size. Get ready to run.....

again...LAPORTE RAN A SIMILAR OFFENSE WITH BIGGER AND FASTER PLAYERS!!! TWO WEEKS OF PREP TIME INSTEAD OF 3 OR 4 DAYS IS GOING TO BE A DIFFERENCE. PLUS HAVING A "PRACTICE" GAME WITH LEE, ALTHOUGH THEY DON'T RUN IT AS WELL, WILL HELP ALSO. now, again....WHO have ya'll REALLY played?? you let nederland ... A SLOW AND BROKEN NEDERLAND at that, take you into overtime. chances are you guys will have the ball first. you are going against the #1 defense in the district. you think KJ is only a cover corner?? we can put our other corner on the decoy because KJ is probably the hardest hitting tackler on the defense. don't say we didn't tell you so. if the never EVER land Pirates THINK they can stop our offense, it's not gonna happen. too small..TOO SLOW.

1 hour ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Did Pam go to the playoffs last year or the year before just asking. PNG finds a way to win and goes to playoffs just like Nederland and others in this district.You are visiting this district for two years. And then reality check when you go back to 6a . 

if png was in our district, they would have gone 0-10...keep in mind the same team that beat png soundly, is the same group of kids that went 3-7...also we are here to stay...as long as MC keep taking more of our kids...we here to stay. we only have roughly 600 more kids than PNG.

2 hours ago, Tj yellow jacket said:

Did Pam go to the playoffs last year or the year before just asking. PNG finds a way to win and goes to playoffs just like Nederland and others in this district.You are visiting this district for two years. And then reality check when you go back to 6a . 

The cutoff number maybe close to 2200 in '18.  Unless PAM finds about 250 kids, we're here to continue to stomp out that honour, that pride, and that tradition.....

1 hour ago, SFA85 said:

The cutoff number maybe close to 2200 in '18.  Unless PAM finds about 250 kids, we're here to continue to stomp out that honour, that pride, and that tradition.....

There probably will be a 5A Div. 1 and 5A Div. 2 districts next realignment at which point you will be back out of the district. Just sayin'....

13 hours ago, pakronos said:

again...LAPORTE RAN A SIMILAR OFFENSE WITH BIGGER AND FASTER PLAYERS!!! TWO WEEKS OF PREP TIME INSTEAD OF 3 OR 4 DAYS IS GOING TO BE A DIFFERENCE. PLUS HAVING A "PRACTICE" GAME WITH LEE, ALTHOUGH THEY DON'T RUN IT AS WELL, WILL HELP ALSO. now, again....WHO have ya'll REALLY played?? you let nederland ... A SLOW AND BROKEN NEDERLAND at that, take you into overtime. chances are you guys will have the ball first. you are going against the #1 defense in the district. you think KJ is only a cover corner?? we can put our other corner on the decoy because KJ is probably the hardest hitting tackler on the defense. don't say we didn't tell you so. if the never EVER land Pirates THINK they can stop our offense, it's not gonna happen. too small..TOO SLOW.

I sure hope all of PAMS players think we're too small and too slow. We'll be waiting for ya. Like Rob said be ready to run.