Port Neches-Groves 35 Beaumont Central 20/FINAL

WOSgrad

11 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

It is what it is...everyone knows when you get off the bus, the score is already 7-0 Indians, it's no secret..should be 21-14 @ the half...beat us, don't cheat us...and you wonder why WOSGRAD had to tell everyone to stay on topic on the 1st page of this thread...

Lol, you know it's tough in MC.  A little home cooking when needed.

I love that you people think these guys are from Port Neches, I agree it was pass interference but with us not having a Beaumont Chapter anymore most official crews are coming from all over the place and mostly from the Houston area. They don't have any bias opinion on either team, its just part of the game good calls and bad calls.   

3 minutes ago, Eagle91 said:

Wow! Don't you work at Motiva?You have been blessed to have a great job and things in this country that has mistreated you. People like you is what will never allow this country to grow. I see a lot of your post and you are one racial dude. You were not mistreated at your high school and your not mistreated at work. So how has the USA treated you so bad? 

I've earned everything I have.  To be blessed is to be myopic and think some white sky daddy is looking out for little old me.......

I'm one traffic stop away from being a hashtag cuz all cops are crooked

Your anthem is racist and promotes white supremacy

If sitting Central fans bother you, do something to make them stand.....

You don't know what I've been through on my job but I'm still here in spite of blind people like yourself

I don't have to be wronged to know what those race soldiers are doing is wrong on all counts......

WO-S, don't get mad at me because I replied but somethings have to be said and I said on every syllable.......

4 minutes ago, SFA85 said:

I've earned everything I have.  To be blessed is to be myopic and think some white sky daddy is looking out for little old me.......

I'm one traffic stop away from being a hashtag cuz all cops are crooked

Your anthem is racist and promotes white supremacy

If sitting Central fans bother you, do something to make them stand.....

You don't know what I've been through on my job but I'm still here in spite of blind people like yourself

I don't have to be wronged to know what those race soldiers are doing is wrong on all counts......

WO-S, don't get mad at me because I replied but somethings have to be said and I said on every syllable.......

85, I put this thread up for a specific reason and you aren't the only one I am unhappy about.  If folks want to comment on their thoughts on someone standing for the national anthem, we have a political forum where both of y'all can go at it.  For me, it is all about the game and so is this thread.

13 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

I love that you people think these guys are from Port Neches, I agree it was pass interference but with us not having a Beaumont Chapter anymore most official crews are coming from all over the place and mostly from the Houston area. They don't have any bias opinion on either team, its just part of the game good calls and bad calls.   

I know about the Houston chapter...PN-G money goes a long way...

10 minutes ago, Footballfan1209 said:

I don't think they're from Port Neches, but PN is paying them.  Unless things have changed, officials get a cut of the gate.  PNG has a Hugh fan base.  Ergo, more money.  Regardless, fans love to rag on refs, and several fair minded PNG fans said the refs missed the call.  Cest la vie.