Free Night

DW28

Come to historic Larry Ward Stadium in Bridge City.... 7:00pm.  The Cardinals will be hosting the Silsbee Tigers in what promises to be a key matchup in the race for the district championship.  You'll get to see our clock-grinding running attack, as well as Silsbee's "hands-down, best receiving corp in southeast Texas."   Pardon me, I meant the two-headed rushing attack of highly recruited Silsbee RB Calvin Tyler, Jr. and the underated Adonis Thomas.

All jokes aside, both teams are looking forward to this matchup, and with the defenses of both squads being, well.... kinda suspect, it should be a high(er) scoring, fun game to watch.  Good concessions on both sides of the field, decent parking, plenty of room in the stands,and I understand we could be having another flyover by the Blue Angels.  Or at least the Orange County Mosquito Control plane.  

Join us!

3 hours ago, DC10 said:

With my Rebs playing Saturday, I am free to watch another game on Friday. Which game do you think will be the most competitive?

Silsbee vs Bridge City                    HJ vs Liberty                        Joaquin vs Price Carlisle

Silsbee BC, especially if you live in evadale lol don't drive all the way to liberty , it will be the least competitive game of the 3, im not hating, just tryina save you some gas money :)