NBC Sitting on Tape Damaging to Hillary

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

No surprise right?  The Media (a misnomer) gets hold of a tape of Trump in a private conversation, and its national news.  NBC has a tape, they did, of an interview with Juanita Broaddrick, that would be damaging to Hillary, but won't release it.  To call the Big Three major networks "media", or "news" would equate to calling a horse a cow.  They're nothing more than an extension of the Democratic Party.  A super size concoction of of leftist propaganda fed to the public on all three channels daily.  And too many people still think they're a reliable news source.  They make Pravda look legit.  

The Founding fathers anticipated the Freedom of the Press, to be the watchdog of our Government.  They stated, "A government controlled press could not properly serve its citizens".   They were right about that.  But even they, geniuses though they were, could not have anticipated a "press" like we have today.  Smdh 

1 hour ago, REBgp said:

This is the hidden content, please

No surprise right?  The Media (a misnomer) gets hold of a tape of Trump in a private conversation, and its national news.  NBC has a tape, they did, of an interview with Juanita Broaddrick, that would be damaging to Hillary, but won't release it.  To call the Big Three major networks "media", or "news" would equate to calling a horse a cow.  They're nothing more than an extension of the Democratic Party.  A super size concoction of of leftist propaganda fed to the public on all three channels daily.  And too many people still think they're a reliable news source.  They make Pravda look legit.  

The Founding fathers anticipated the Freedom of the Press, to be the watchdog of our Government.  They stated, "A government controlled press could not properly serve its citizens".   They were right about that.  But even they, geniuses though they were, could not have anticipated a "press" like we have today.  Smdh 

I don't think they could have anticipated many of the citizens we have now either....don't know, don't care, or both.

40 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I don't think they could have anticipated many of the citizens we have now either....don't know, don't care, or both.

No, you're absolutely right.  Would be to alien to them.  Heck, LRF, it makes my head spin, and I'm here.  I can account for some, but this many?  Beyond belief.