To the supporters of Kadon and Kenny Ray Harrison

pakronos

i'm gonna cut straight to the point. I don't know where you get off by contacting my employer about MY opinions of your son/relatives. This shows exactly what me and other fans at the games say about the two of them. If he is mentally unstable at playing QB, then maybe he shouldn't play. Is his father putting pressure on him?? If you are concerned about my comments, be a man and contact me, not my job. You look REAL silly at trying to make me a "cyber bully". I say good things and bad things about his QB play and daddy's coaching abilities...SO DOES THE WHOLE CITY OF PORT ARTHUR.  not one time have I said anything personal or wished anything bad upon the young man. I wish him all the success as a man, because I stated he can't run, won't take a hit, and holds on to the ball to long...you run and go tell...MY BOSS???smh lol....i see why  he the way he is then....oh I know who you are FN....just for this PAM BETTER WIN BIG, OTHERWISE LETS FIND OUT HOW PEOPLE THINK YOU PREPARE FOR A BIG GAME BY TALKING TO AND STALKING FANS ON MEASSAGE BOARDS AND LOSING

8 minutes ago, pakronos said:

i'm gonna cut straight to the point. I don't know where you get off by contacting my employer about MY opinions of your son/relatives. This shows exactly what me and other fans at the games say about the two of them. If he is mentally unstable at playing QB, then maybe he shouldn't play. Is his father putting pressure on him?? If you are concerned about my comments, be a man and contact me, not my job. You look REAL silly at trying to make me a "cyber bully". I say good things and bad things about his QB play and daddy's coaching abilities...SO DOES THE WHOLE CITY OF PORT ARTHUR.  not one time have I said anything personal or wished anything bad upon the young man. I wish him all the success as a man, because I stated he can't run, won't take a hit, and holds on to the ball to long...you run and go tell...MY BOSS???smh lol....i see why  he the way he is then....oh I know who you are FN....just for this PAM BETTER WIN BIG, OTHERWISE LETS FIND OUT HOW PEOPLE THINK YOU PREPARE FOR A BIG GAME BY TALKING TO AND STALKING FANS ON MEASSAGE BOARDS AND LOSING

kronos, when you get the opportunity, pm me with as full detail as you can.