Dayton Broncos vs Crosby Cougars

Bronco94

4 minutes ago, bronco pride said:

Well I'm looking forward to tonight's game. A little sad though just brought my tickets and they have only sold 37 of the 500 Crosby sent. 

That actually is sad.  Hopefully they show up at the gate. 

3 hours ago, BHFAN said:

This game is going to get ugly tonight! I predict a 4 TD victory by the Cougars and Dayton win in the Personal Foul contest 9-7.

Have you taken your meds bhfan, we may win the personal foul contest but this game, it may be close but it is ours.

22 minutes ago, Bronco94 said:

Your quick to bad mouth the Broncos, you should worry about yalls 0-7 record. I know yours is in 8th or 9th but geez louise. 

Upset over a prediction geez louise..   I have an 8th grader and a freshman..  And pretty sure you haven't seen me on here predicting playoffs and 8,9 win seasons or knocking off top teams in our district.  OK OK you got me we will beat North Shore in 2 weeks..  I am well aware of the struggles we are having playing in 6A. Not really sure how Crosby or Dayton would fare in our District if they had the same numbers we have. 

Now I do think in 2 seasons from now we will have a talented team but idk how it will play out on the field. We will just have to wait.

16 minutes ago, GCMinTheFuture said:

Upset over a prediction geez louise..   I have an 8th grader and a freshman..  And pretty sure you haven't seen me on here predicting playoffs and 8,9 win seasons or knocking off top teams in our district.  OK OK you got me we will beat North Shore in 2 weeks..  I am well aware of the struggles we are having playing in 6A. Not really sure how Crosby or Dayton would fare in our District if they had the same numbers we have. 

Now I do think in 2 seasons from now we will have a talented team but idk how it will play out on the field. We will just have to wait.

It's ok for you but not others, hmmm, sounds like a lot of others on here.

37 minutes ago, CoogGuy said:

Two part question for the bronco faithful.  When Hancock, the handpicked replacement for Stewart by Stewart, was on staff for 18 years, was he a bum then?  Second part just curious what you think his "bad" losses were? Talk amongst yourselves.

No truth in that part of your question. When you had a superintendent (Kurk) who was BFF with the Hancocks at the time the position came available... Well I will let you figure that one out... 

See ya@ the game,I'll be sporting jersey #22 Rip,Go Packers/Broncos.We may not have alot of D1 fb players but we have had a few great ones.Rip had 1 rushing td in high school,started@fb for Sooners 3 yrs w/bowl ring over Crimson Tide & several mill $ 4 yr GB Packer deal for rb/special teams.So you can be more if you want it=proof right there:)

1 hour ago, Octfeb said:

No truth in that part of your question. When you had a superintendent (Kurk) who was BFF with the Hancocks at the time the position came available... Well I will let you figure that one out... 

You're definitely wrong on that one. No knock on anyone, but Coach Stewart ran the athletic department. Period