21-5A and 22-5A

Indianforever

8 minutes ago, NDNation said:

Nederland will make the playoffs.

Don't see how unless they beat ya'll and Livingston loses 3 of last 4. If they tie, how do they determine tie breaker? Livingston will lose to PAM, Vidor and Central game is a toss, think Liv beats Ozen. Right now Liv has 2 game lead on Ned with 4 games remaining. 

1 minute ago, TradenupBH said:

Don't see how unless they beat ya'll and Livingston loses 3 of last 4. If they tie, how do they determine tie breaker? Livingston will lose to PAM, Vidor and Central game is a toss, think Liv peats Ozen. Right now Liv has 2 game lead on Ned with 4 games remaining. 

They'd go by points total I think.

7 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Don't see how unless they beat ya'll and Livingston loses 3 of last 4. If they tie, how do they determine tie breaker? Livingston will lose to PAM, Vidor and Central game is a toss, think Liv beats Ozen. Right now Liv has 2 game lead on Ned with 4 games remaining. 

This. We shouldn't lose, but......

21 minutes ago, The Icon said:

1-0

If it's a 3 way 4-4 tie between Central, Livingston and Nederland; that forfeit won't hurt Nederland that much because of the 1 point differential. Neumann has become a huge Foreman fan from here on out.

Didn't realize they went point diff first. Interesting it doesn't go head to head first.

According to numerous of posters no team from either district will probably go past the second round , I'm not biased I know if my Titans go D1 the % of making it to state , let alone semi' s will be a monumental challenge , my dark horse is Porter , especially if they can get a good few draws in the playoffs , even PNG being that they'll be in the D2 they can run the tables , what do you guys think ? 

11 minutes ago, Finesser said:

According to numerous of posters no team from either district will probably go past the second round , I'm not biased I know if my Titans go D1 the % of making it to state , let alone semi' s will be a monumental challenge , my dark horse is Porter , especially if they can get a good few draws in the playoffs , even PNG being that they'll be in the D2 they can run the tables , what do you guys think ? 

PNG not guaranteed D2 yet

9 minutes ago, Finesser said:

PAM will definitely go D1. If Ned gets into the playoffs then we go D2, if not we roll D1.

16 minutes ago, Finesser said:

It's still kind of early.  I think Porter will lose their last two against NC and BH.  It's just my opinion, but I think PNG will have it easier in the first round if they go D1.  Barbers Hill is playing good football and I'm a homer for Crosby.  Still got a lot of football left in district to be decided though.

My homer pick will be that 21-5  will end as follows.

1.) Crosby 7-1 in District with tie breaker over BH (Div II)

2.) BH 7-1 in District ( Div II)

3.) NC 6-2  in District with tie breaker over Porter (Div I)

4.) Porter 6-2 in District (Div I)

2 minutes ago, BHFAN said:

My homer pick will be that 21-5  will end as follows.

1.) Crosby 7-1 in District with tie breaker over BH (Div II)

2.) BH 7-1 in District ( Div II)

3.) NC 6-2  in District with tie breaker over Porter (Div I)

4.) Porter 6-2 in District (Div I)

I don't  ever make predictions, but if I did, this is exactly what I would have posted.