21-5A and 22-5A

Indianforever

It's straight juggernauts  in D1 field this year , which is probably every year idk , but correct me if I'm wrong but aren't 6 of the top ten in the state rankings D1 classified , In the end you have to play the game but dizzam , you just have to hope for a reasonable draw , where the talent of the opposite team isn't a huge advantage over yours , & coaching smh , we all know once you get past district playoffs the talent isn't the main subject because mostly everybody is even field , coaching is what gets you to the regionals and so forth , somebody will make it from this area other than the obvious lol , ( WOS ) , but hey we'll  see...

5 minutes ago, Vpirate02 said:

Is bh and Crosby going d2 no matter what or can someone else make it to make them go d1?

I don't think anything is set in stone yet, but if Porter and New Caney go to the playoffs they will go D1 and others will be D2.  I think Humble, Splendora, and Dayton are still not entirely eliminated.

7 minutes ago, CCRed said:

I don't think anything is set in stone yet, but if Porter and New Caney go to the playoffs they will go D1 and others will be D2.  I think Humble, Splendora, and Dayton are still not entirely eliminated.

They all three will be after this Friday :)

17 hours ago, Finesser said:

It's straight juggernauts  in D1 field this year , which is probably every year idk , but correct me if I'm wrong but aren't 6 of the top ten in the state rankings D1 classified , In the end you have to play the game but dizzam , you just have to hope for a reasonable draw , where the talent of the opposite team isn't a huge advantage over yours , & coaching smh , we all know once you get past district playoffs the talent isn't the main subject because mostly everybody is even field , coaching is what gets you to the regionals and so forth , somebody will make it from this area other than the obvious lol , ( WOS ) , but hey we'll  see...

With Cedar Park going D2 the bracket would be pretty soft until you got to Temple in the third round. SETX gets a break this year because other than Manvel 23-5A and 24-5A don't look as strong. Foster and Angleton are in Region 4 and GeorgeRanch and Ridge Point are 6A.