UMMMM....WHERE ARE ALL THE NEDERLAND FANS??

pakronos

shouldn't be no talk about basketball on here lol  This is about  football, what can you say they got beat by the better team. A loss is a loss, but as for them losing to Central don't see that happening. I can see them bouncing back this week! Right now I think it Is a must win for them the rest of the way out from here. As good as the coaching is over there I don't think D. Spell could have found an answer to stop PAM last week, they were on a mission. I didn't like that PAM didn't want to shake hands before the game, that was just poor sportsmanship. I would like to think that all the kids playing ball were brought up better than that but it is what it is. This will prob be the only negative thing that I say about PAM this year. I can see this team doing well in Playoffs if they somehow miss Manvel. A lot of talent on this team, although I don't believe they are as good as the team a few years back that went to the semis, but they are good.

Bulldogs are a good team , they're solid , I look deep into certain things that happens on the field , and they're extremely good tacklers , a lot of times Hines couldn't get loose like past games because them boys tackle , and Hines is the most explosive player PAM has , they just couldn't compete on the perimeter with the receivers , and speed you CAN'T coach , although Perkins is a baller , like a little Cole Beasley , their achilles heel is the QB , honestly the kid wasn't that good , very below average , #8 I mean , dont know if he's just young or what , but #14 was decent , all in all they can beat Central , dont know if they will though..

8 is a sophomore and had lingering affects of a concussion from the previous week against Vidor.  He probably shouldn't have played.  14 is a Junior and was in a walking boot less than two weeks ago due to a high ankle sprain. 

Finesser, you are telling the truth about the Nederland D, they have some game and tackle well.  We just got the boot up the keister in the first quarter and that's tough to recover from against a team as talented as PAM.

In all honesty, I expect this to be the calm before the storm if they can get a healthy QB.  Because their defense can go.  They don't have a dominant secondary, but they are anchored by a solid safety in Celaya, and got little soph Hiltz who goes hard and makes the plays he can make, and an emerging shutdown corner in Noah Lewis.  Their run defense is well above average.  This stuff is far from over in Nederland, we've been here before.

Right here, old buddy. Just doing a little stretching for the old flag football game. I'm ready to play any position. If Ned can gut out a win this week vs. Central, then we will be favored in every game until MCM the final week. That game will be a good one if we can heal up. 

2 hours ago, biaplayer said:

shouldn't be no talk about basketball on here lol  This is about  football, what can you say they got beat by the better team. A loss is a loss, but as for them losing to Central don't see that happening. I can see them bouncing back this week! Right now I think it Is a must win for them the rest of the way out from here. As good as the coaching is over there I don't think D. Spell could have found an answer to stop PAM last week, they were on a mission. I didn't like that PAM didn't want to shake hands before the game, that was just poor sportsmanship. I would like to think that all the kids playing ball were brought up better than that but it is what it is. This will prob be the only negative thing that I say about PAM this year. I can see this team doing well in Playoffs if they somehow miss Manvel. A lot of talent on this team, although I don't believe they are as good as the team a few years back that went to the semis, but they are good.

the no shaking hands things is something they been doing...it backfired BADLY on them against Houston Lamar lol. in the REAL coin toss, they do shake hands, but in front of everyone, they don't. i guess it shows the public we don't respect you. i don't agree with it, but Friday, i was right there with the boys lol

1 hour ago, Finesser said:

Bulldogs are a good team , they're solid , I look deep into certain things that happens on the field , and they're extremely good tacklers , a lot of times Hines couldn't get loose like past games because them boys tackle , and Hines is the most explosive player PAM has , they just couldn't compete on the perimeter with the receivers , and speed you CAN'T coach , although Perkins is a baller , like a little Cole Beasley , their achilles heel is the QB , honestly the kid wasn't that good , very below average , #8 I mean , dont know if he's just young or what , but #14 was decent , all in all they can beat Central , dont know if they will though..

as bigd 92 pointed out to me, nederland stayed in there lanes which made it difficult for hines to break free. much like how you had to play barry sanders, stay in your lanes and he will come back. he was still picking up 5 yards a pop.

13 minutes ago, jake94 said:

Right here, old buddy. Just doing a little stretching for the old flag football game. I'm ready to play any position. If Ned can gut out a win this week vs. Central, then we will be favored in every game until MCM the final week. That game will be a good one if we can heal up. 

isn't the bye week is after central?