UMMMM....WHERE ARE ALL THE NEDERLAND FANS??

pakronos

23 hours ago, NDOMAKONG said:

Nederland will welcome yall to Jerry Mallory field next year, we'll shake your hand, and see what happens.  We got a lot of.kids returning who will remember last week.  It cool, that's what renewed.rivalries are about.

You'll get beat down again next year too. PAM is the new sheriff in the district!

PAM has a lot of athletes thats a fact but all great things always come to an end sooner or later. Nederland Fans we are still trying to figure what the heck is going on. We are also trying out the new ice cream place on twin city and nederand avenue. Don't worry we will be back in full force soon enough. Lots of things going on for us Big Ned fans and let's be honest. Everyone on here is ready to jump on Big Ned like a pack of dogs on a three legged cat. I leave you with these words of wisdom....  "I have one thing to say to those non-believers. Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion." Rudy Tomjanovich

34 minutes ago, outanup said:

We will just have to see about that.....Shame you cant say the same for your Pirates. You know whats coming.

35 minutes ago, outanup said:

We will just have to see about that.....Shame you cant say the same for your Pirates. You know whats coming.

My sign on name is Realville. I call it like I see it. Some years are better than others but I along with the community still show up to support them. Heck we may not even have to worry about next year. Y'all may have to forfeit the season if y'all keep on bringing in players from PAM. As for as PAM I have a little love for them because I am from PA.