This is Typical Hillary

Hagar

Saw her last week on TV trying to bring in Sanders supporters.  Sweet talking with her usual straight face.  This is what she said about them in Feb.  No doubt in my mind, none whatsoever, that she talks the same way about her supporters.  And we know what she thinks of Republicans.  She put elite in elitest.  

This is the hidden content, please

7 hours ago, new tobie said:

I heard now that roger is out fox, David Duke would take his place 

Man, you are a racist. Can you say anything without stereotyping white people. It's easy to figure out now after reading your posts that your co-workers are not the racist bigots you make them out to be. The problem lies with you.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

Man, you are a racist. Can you say anything without stereotyping white people. It's easy to figure out now after reading your posts that your co-workers are not the racist bigots you make them out to be. The problem lies with you.

Fox news is what it is, the only ones that that realize it are the ones that think like fox news.........

23 minutes ago, new tobie said:

Fox news is what it is, the only ones that that realize it are the ones that think like fox news.........

But you can't name one single lie on Fox News.

The next time you hear what you think is a racist comment from one of your co-workers, I suggest you stop and think about what a racist bigot you are and incapable of understanding someone's point of view because of your racist blindness.

10 minutes ago, Englebert said:

But you can't name one single lie on Fox News.

The next time you hear what you think is a racist comment from one of your co-workers, I suggest you stop and think about what a racist bigot you are and incapable of understanding someone's point of view because of your racist blindness.

if you think fox news is truthful we don't really need to communicate. and do you see me defending cnn. Is fox news paying your bills.

3 minutes ago, new tobie said:

if you think fox news is truthful we don't really need to communicate. and do you see me defending cnn. Is fox news paying your bills.

That is just another in many articles that you have posted that belongs in the trash. But the feeble minded will believe it.

I do think Fox News is truthful, more so than all of the other mainstream outlets. And it's about time to realize we don't need to communicate. I just respond to your hate-filled, outrageous posts that tow the Liberal lie. If you don't want a truthful response, quit posting lies.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

That is just another in many articles that you have posted that belongs in the trash. But the feeble minded will believe it.

I do think Fox News is truthful, more so than all of the other mainstream outlets. And it's about time to realize we don't need to communicate. I just respond to your hate-filled, outrageous posts that tow the Liberal lie. If you don't want a truthful response, quit posting lies.

NOVEMBER 8th